TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 10/2 - 10/7

About the Clemson vs. VA Tech game after Clemson got a safety:

"We've seen everything in this game now! ... I've just been corrected, we haven't seen an offensive touchdown."

FCS

#17 Nicholls State 58 Northwestern State of LA 0

Nicholls returned FOUR INTS for touchdowns and by the fourth quarter, the FIFTH string quarterback was taking snaps, just for playing time. To beat your biggest conference rival, by a blowout/shutout and have the game end with your fifth stringer kneeling on it... oh so sweet.

Going find something to treat this sunburn.

Wow. After tonight (If LSU doesn't come back) Ohio State will probably land at #1. Even if USC pulls this out of their asses, being in peril this late to Stanford is quite damning.

Maybe SC will finally get the hint, Pete Carroll specifically that John David Booty fuckin sucks and needs to sit on the bench.

Ohio is blowing out Purdue and they won't switch the fucking game. That shit annoys me, even the most die-hard OSU fan will be fine with missing a couple minutes in the 3rd quarter with a decisive lead.

Well it looks like this might end up as one controversial year with tons of one loss teams demanding a shot at the national title. All those people that want a playoff just might get their wish after this mess of a season ends.

This loss better get Booty benched, the guy is awful and Pete refuses to sit him down like he would at any other position....

Should have easily beaten Wash, should have won this game, Booty's stupid ass is the problem. Put Sanchez in, for the rest of the season, period.

Stop losing, good teams. It's bad enough that I have to deal with this Buckeye nonsense on a day-to-day basis - I can only imagine how smothering it'll be should they be in contention for a National Title.

I'm not the biggest college football fan in the world. It's probably my least favorite sport.

So you can imagine my surprise at Tim Tebow being white.

Oh also as a fan of SC.....Booty and Pat Turner can't graduate fast enough.

2 years in a row Booty blows the NC chances yet Carroll still has a giant hardon for the guy.