TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 10.1.07

And here comes either a run-in or a squash. Let's see which.

Isn't there a saying about giving away good and potentially major matches for free tv? With no hype, to boot. TNA fucked up with Sting-Angle and WWE is doing it right now.

Isn't there a saying about giving away good and potentially major matches for free tv? With no hype, to boot. TNA fucked up with Sting-Angle and WWE is doing it right now.

I'd love to see a Kennedy-Cena program after Cena goes over on Orton.

Im surprised they're doing the match at all cause Kennedy would get more crowd support than Cena..or at least I thought he would.

Part of the deal with being suspended is that you don't get elaborate, hyped returns. Your just back one night with nobody referring to your absence. Thats why Saveus-222 couldn't have been Kennedy or anyone else suspended.

Guest cheetoe

Hey, they pay for the tix, they got the right. But I don't think it's entirely the crowd chanting for the sake of chanting.

and does the world need ANOTHER Species movie?

But this one is UNRATED! That's way kewler. :huh:

Hey, they pay for the tix, they got the right. But I don't think it's entirely the crowd chanting for the sake of chanting.

Didn't watch much old ECW, did ya?