TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW Thread 10/08/07

I don't recall Snitsky losing clean to Chavo. But Snitsky has still been higher up the card than Val Venis has ever been, main eventing Survivor Series '04 (with a chance to earn a World Title shot as a favor from Bischoff) and being pushed better during his run. Val was the IC, Euro and Tag Champ, but at times when those titles were worthless, and he his title runs for all three were rather heatless and poorly received.

I get your point. I was just pointing out that Snitsky was basically a jobber for a period, even after his first main event run. Snitsky lost to Chavo on the Heat before NYR 06.

The world is ending. HHH is actually selling a beatdown!

At the halfway point of the show, giving him enough time to do something to Umaga and/or Orton to finish the show off. ;)

You really want Jericho to face Orton soon? Since Orton is destined to hold the title for many months? Wouldn't that kill Jericho from the start?

Likely: Jericho feuds with Carlito upon his return.

If Booker ever comes back, I would mind seeing something between him and Jericho. The latter did call himself the king of the world after all.

I don't buy that Orton holds the belt more than a month at this point......I'll never buy that he's a long term champion or planned to be one till I see it.

You really want Jericho to face Orton soon? Since Orton is destined to hold the title for many months? Wouldn't that kill Jericho from the start?

I'm thinking Kennedy before Carlito.

Guest cheetoe

An extended old school wrestling fued. One that lasted longer than a month. But I do see your point... Not Carlito though. He isn't even a credible opponent anymore. Maybe Shelton, or Kennedy?

Has Jericho ever had a match against Shelton?

Why does Rory "seem" to be the leader of the Highlanders, JR?

LonDrick were not tag champs "well over a year".

You tell them, fake sport record keeper.

An extended old school wrestling fued. One that lasted longer than a month. But I do see your point... Not Carlito though. He isn't even a credible opponent anymore. Maybe Shelton, or Kennedy?

Has Jericho ever had a match against Shelton?

Cyber Sunday 2004. Jericho lost the IC title to him.

Shelton beat him again at Backlash 05.

"he should be able to take Snitsky..."

Snitsky has beaten Kane clean on PPV. Even at his most over in 1998-99, Val Venis could never do that.

....psst, it's a work.

and if you want to get technical about it, and just for the fact I get to prove you wrong.

Lance Storm and Sean Morley defended their tag team titles against Rob Van Dam and Kane at the Wrestlemania 19 Heat pre-show.

"he should be able to take Snitsky..."

Snitsky has beaten Kane clean on PPV. Even at his most over in 1998-99, Val Venis could never do that.

....psst, it's a work.

Psst...no kidding. We just thought that even works need logic sometime.

But who am I kidding? A lot of fans these days don't even know that Val Venis wrestled before...hell, most of them don't know that The Rock was a wrestler...

A midcard feud is what would kill Jericho from the start, unless he completely dominates Carlito.

Shouldn't Regal be the one walking with a cane to sell his Cena beatdown? Did the writers just give forget and give Coach the cane, thinking he was Regal? Why do they care where Hornswaggle is? He was obviously capable of being left alone for 5 minutes, oh, I don't know, the entire year he was under a WWE contract as a wrestler that he was on Smackdown. Is he going to die if he doesn't have supervision?

Take a drink for every jobber buzzword/buzzphrase!

"Fun to watch"

"Bright future"

"Good hands"

"Full of potential"

Thank goodness Lawler was around to remind us that Kendrick and London are little.