TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pegasus Kid

Street Fighter IV announced...

The Wii isn't that graphically impared, you only have to look at Mario Galaxy to see that. It's just developers haven't pushed it yet. The game could work on Wii (as long as you can use the classic controller).

For the people that are planning to pick this game up. Amazon.ca just put Street Fighter IV up for pre-order at $59.99 and $79.99 respectively. This is both $10 cheaper than any stores in Canada.

Use the promotional code MAPNEWNCSAVE and get $10 off the Amazon.ca price. Shipping on the order is free since the order is over $40.

You can only use the code once though. Not sure if this works for Amazon.com users.

Also, if you use X-BOX Live or Playstation Network, please leave your name in this thread. This applies if you either play Super Turbo HD Remix or you plan to get Street Fighter IV.

PSN = NagataLockII

Use the promotional code MAPNEWNCSAVE and get $10 off the Amazon.ca price. Shipping on the order is free since the order is over $40.

Oh, apparently this code only works for freshly new created accounts.

I couldn't be more hyped for this. Comes out Feb 20th here in Australia, might be able to snag it a day early though.

Tier lists are already floating around, with Sagat on top followed by Zangief. I'll see if I can hunt it down again just because they're funny.

Vega is, like, second from the bottom. I still love him.

Launch event kicked ass. Spielberg was there, I think he owns the Geffen or has a stake in it. Michael Clarke Duncan was there.

Got my shirt signed by the producer, Yoshinori Ono. Also, there were about 100 stations to play SF4. Got to see part of the anime in the collector's edition, looks okay. But oh man, the joysticks. Cannot wait.

Got my game reserved so I'm not poaching one of the numerous free copies we'll have and have my fightpad set aside for Tuesday. (The Fightpad looks nice, black with Ken on it..the 80 dollar fight stick we're selling is wired and set on a square axis so I'm openly saying people who bought that one are getting ripped off...)

We're apparently getting the game on the 17th instead of the 18th so if anyone wants to play me that day, UTBroward is my gamertag on 360.

You play Vega, Thoth?

Yes I do, and proudly. Fuck that list, man.

(Watch as I change my tune in a few months)

Got my game reserved so I'm not poaching one of the numerous free copies we'll have and have my fightpad set aside for Tuesday. (The Fightpad looks nice, black with Ken on it..the 80 dollar fight stick we're selling is wired and set on a square axis so I'm openly saying people who bought that one are getting ripped off...)

We're apparently getting the game on the 17th instead of the 18th so if anyone wants to play me that day, UTBroward is my gamertag on 360.

Wired Fight Stick is probably better to some people than Wireless Fight Stick. I'm included in that camp. I think for the price, it's a solid stick. I played with both sticks ($80 and $150) at the launch party. Of course the $150 feels good, but if that's too much, I think $80 will get you something you'll be happy with. Not to mention you probably don't care about dropping $150 on a stick.

Edit: I have to wait until Wednesday, but if anyone wants to get slaughtered, see my sig for my gamertag, etc. I'll give you tips!

Everyone else's excitement is getting me excited about this, even though it's a 2D fighter so I'm certain to be terrible at it. It's neat seeing the community getting hyped up, though. 2,000 people on SRK forums right now, wow. Evo this year is going to be totally hot.

I think I'll try to play Rufus. Sounds like he plays like SF3 Yun, and Yun was fun. And I always <3 the big fat guys.

Fuuuuuuuuuck I'm gonna have to brave some in-store shopping for this. I've had zero luck trying to pre-order the CE for several weeks now. Don't let me down, Best Buy!