TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

The OAO Discussion For Raw (10/22)

That was fucking horrible looking, hope all is ok with her spine or head.

I say it was legit....the girl fell right on her head. Her shoulder has a big ass welt, her arm slowly went down after she fell, and she didn't look like she was furthering or setting up an angle with the convo between her and the crew.

I'm surprised at the way she hit the turnbuckles when she fell, I guess that is the danger of on the job training in pro-wrestling.

that was legit....you can tell by the way her hand stayed in the air when she fell......that didn't look like acting , and is something that happens when you get knocked out.

Anytime they break out the Owen voices and keep the camera rolling, it's worked but I think she took a harder fall then they'd planned.

Strongly disagree. They stayed with it because it was the right thing to do. No way that was not legit or it was a planned injury spot.

She sitting up was obviously a good sign but still very scary none the less.

The referee tells Phoenix to pull her out and cover her no less than five times. "This is it" twice during the count.

"Pull her out and cover her, I said!" - 2nd time.

I think that was the loudest audible from a ref I've ever heard lol

Have they officially said anything about the two that aren't picked having a match of their own at the PPV?

nope but didn't they have HBK as a choice to fight for the strap 2 years ago and he won an hour before the main event then the other 2 had a match?

Can't remember who it was

The point I was talking about in regards to her skill level was I feel bad that she got injured as I think she is still learning, and getting better every time. I think she's in a very high spot for still being a rookie, and I hope her career isn't in danger because of a routine spot gone wrong.

She looked blown up going to the top rope, maybe because it was a bit longer than a usual diva's match, at least a one on one match. Perhaps she was tired and therefore didn't hit the planned spot (which I assume was getting crotched on the turnbuckle).

HBK def. Show and Kane (SHOCK!) in fan voting to go on against Cena/Angle in a three-way. Big Red Show then squashed Cade and Murdoch for the tag straps.

Didn't they say on TV before the PPV that the losers would be in the tag title match though?

Either way, I'm going to assume we get KK/Hardy at the PPV after HBK is voted in. If, by some chance, HBK doesn't win, I would be ok with any of the choices. I like the feud between all four of these guys, and wouldn't mind seeing it continue with all of them even after the PPV.

Watching it a couple times:

Candice goes up top. I think in a rushed motion she thought it was a "leap off" instead of "crotched" spot. Her feet were spread way too far, as well as too far forward on the ropes.

She was too far out. She fell off and caught her feet, landing on her face. Hope she didn't tear anything.

Watching it a couple times:

Candice goes up top. I think in a rushed motion she thought it was a "leap off" instead of "crotched" spot. Her feet were spread way too far, as well as too far forward on the ropes.

She was too far out. She fell off and caught her feet, landing on her face. Hope she didn't tear anything.

She already has facial injuries before, so that might at risk as well. A broken nose is better then what she could have had with that spot.