TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK NINE!! All my exes live in Texas.

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face

The League isn't out to get the Patriots anymore. Unless the Colts score. Then they are again.

Either way remember they just don't get no respect.

Enough. Nobody here is saying that this year and I sure as hell haven't heard any News outlets saying this either.

Enough. Nobody here is saying that this year and I sure as hell haven't heard any News outlets saying this either.

Bullshit. They have been running the "They hate us because they think we cheated in the Super Bowl, so let's prove them wrong" rally cry all year.

I haven't seen the idiots who say the League is out to get us saying anything about them not being out to get us now that we have the lead temporarily.

Bullshit. They have been running the "They hate us because they think we cheated in the Super Bowl, so let's prove them wrong" rally cry all year.

That's not the same as the "Nobody respects us" of the 2001-2004 years :)

Guest Smues

Fucking Patriots. I know they're winning the superbowl, I can conceed that. But please don't let them run the table. Come on league, conspire harder to get them to lose a fucking game.

Guest Smues

"We'd like to welcome all of you who watched the Texans beat the Radiers today."

What? All 5 of them?

Looks like The League isn't trying hard enough. Oh well, still seven games in which the Patriots can lose for reasons wholly unrelated to their play.

What's Brady all pissed about

Maybe his mascara is crooked.

Looks like The League isn't trying hard enough. Oh well, still seven games in which the Patriots can lose for reasons wholly unrelated to their play.

True. But luckily, that probably won't happen.

Oh, God, Exslade is a Patriots fan, too? Was he just searching for even more ways to make himself utterly reprehensible?

I hope the Titans play the Pats in the Playoffs. Yeah, we'd lose, but we have the best DLine in the league so Haynesworth would fuck Brady up a time or six in the process.

Look at Belichick, what an asshole.

That was such fucking bullshit. I now hope they do in fact run the table and the Colts give them the ultimate payback of all time in the AFC title game. I keep hearing all these comparisons to the 1998 Vikings, after all.

Oh, God, Exslade is a Patriots fan, too? Was he just searching for even more ways to make himself utterly reprehensible?

Of course. You haven't noticed yet I'm shooting for you to hate me in every which way possible? I shouldn't have to far to go by now.