TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK NINE!! All my exes live in Texas.

Apparently the league didn't like the Pats thumbing their noses at them because the reffing in this game has been awful and oddly every call has favored the Colts....

what is it 130 penalty yards to 5....with a corner grabbing Moss' arm right in front of a ref to no call...I don't like either of these teams but it sure looks like a big fuck you to the Pats from the league.

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face
Apparently the league didn't like the Pats thumbing their noses at them because the reffing in this game has been awful and oddly every call has favored the Colts....

what is it 130 penalty yards to 5....with a corner grabbing Moss' arm right in front of a ref to no call...I don't like either of these teams but it sure looks like a big fuck you to the Pats from the league.

THE LEAGUE. Unless Blue jays pitcher Brandon League is responsible. If THE LEAGUE didn't like what the Patriots did, why did they wait till now? Isn't it possible that the Colts are a better team? First we're talking about the Patriots going 16-0, and now they can't overcome the evil biased refs. Maybe it's the RCA Dome exacerbating their "flu-related symptoms" again.

The New England Patriots: America's most dominant victims.

Bullshit on the refs being biased. I haven't seen what the Pats fans are bitching about.

How about 2 ticky tack PI calls on deep balls from the Colts.....yet Colts defenders hooked Moss and Faulk on plays to no calls....all I ask is be consistent.

And now they hose Moss.

Guest Smues

Maybe he means the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and they're sticking it to the Patriots with bad special effects and a shitty script.

Uhh even Samuel didn't complain when he got that PI call. The other one was bad, but guess what, sometimes refs make bad calls.

I'm not looking forward to hearing a bunch of bitching about this game. As far as I'm concerned if the Pats lose, it will be due to the fact that they could not stop Addai, and that Tom Brady made too many costly mistakes.

No, it's William Ligue. He drove down from Chicago to run out on the field and beat the shit out of the refs. "We ain't no white trash!"

Make jokes all you want, if the team you were cheering for had 140 yards of penalties to another teams 5 when they were both doing the same things, you'd be irate.

What was the stupidest proclamation made in this thread?

A) Anything about the Baltimore Ravens.

B) Running Backs are overrated.

C) The League is out to screw the Patriots.

Uhh even Samuel didn't complain when he got that PI call. The other one was bad, but guess what, sometimes refs make bad calls.

I'm not looking forward to hearing a bunch of bitching about this game. As far as I'm concerned if the Pats lose, it will be due to the fact that they could not stop Addai, and that Tom Brady made too many costly mistakes.

If they call them fine, but then you have to call the one where Hayden hooked Moss and Brackett hooking Faulk.

Make jokes all you want, if the team you were cheering for had 140 yards of penalties to another teams 5 when they were both doing the same things, you'd be irate.

Has your team ever played the New England Patriots? Have you ever seen this team play in a football game? Because most of the time that happens to every team that is playing the Patriots. A shitload of calls against their opponents and nothing on them.

So, once again, fuck them.

Mecca, take your meticulously coordinated pro wrestling avatar-sig combos and get the fuck out of the discourse; you're out of your element.

Has your team ever played the New England Patriots? Have you ever seen this team play in a football game? Because most of the time that happens to every team that is playing the Patriots. A shitload of calls against their opponents and nothing on them.

So, once again, fuck them.

Sure they've gotten plenty of calls and I'm not a fan of them but that doesn't make it any more correct. I just ask for consistency with refs that is all.

What was the stupidest proclamation made in this thread?

A) Anything about the Baltimore Ravens.

B) Running Backs are overrated.

C) The League is out to screw the Patriots.

While A and C are tempting, I have to say B. Going by the formula given there, Barry Sanders must have had God-like powers or something to do what he did.

Guest Smues

No I'd still be Smues. This girl would be, and is, Irate.

Mecca, take your meticulously coordinated pro wrestling avatar-sig combos and get the fuck out of the discourse; you're out of your element.

Ah the ruler of sports has spoken......cause you know I care what he thinks.

Bottom line is these are the two best teams in the NFL and it's been a great game so far. Bad calls happen every game and the Pats are still in this game despite them.

RB's are overrated in the sense that it is easier to find a great RB than it is to find a great player at just about any other position in the league.

But yeah, dumbest thing in this thread and maybe that I've ever heard, is that the league is out to get the Patriots.

Ah the ruler of sports has spoken......cause you know I care what he thinks.

Sorry, but our Alkeiper is in another castle

I can never remember if the Patriots are the pride of the NFL and of America in general, or if THE LEAGUE is out to get them. I think it depends on if they're winning or losing.