TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK NINE!! All my exes live in Texas.

Chad Johnson took a vicious blow to the head and isn't looking good. He's being carried off the field.

Hey, UT, CJ makes that catch most of the time, that's why he's one of the better WR's in the league.

I shudder to think of how many "Clemens is better than (pick your favorite maligned superstar QB)" comments on the radio, and in the press in New York if the Jets come out of this victorious.

Same people ready to fit Pennington with the Yellow Jacket back in 2002!

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Peterson has like 250 yards with 7:37 left in the game. Dear lord.

That guy is a fucking animal.

Buffalo has won 3 in a row now to go to 4-4. And they get the worst team in the NFL next week.

Wow.

(of course then their next 3 games are against the Pats, Jags, and Redskins, so the run will probably end there, but...)

Chad Johnson took a vicious blow to the head and isn't looking good. He's being carried off the field.

Hey, UT, CJ makes that catch most of the time, that's why he's one of the better WR's in the league.

I don't care how great CJ is and how often he makes that catch, he's now carted off the field because Carson lead him the way he did. Just dump it off or throw it away and CJ is still on the field.

Guest Smues

4:28 left and about to be San Diego ball with the Vikings up 35-17. I don't forsee anymore yards for Adrian, but if the Vikings get the ball back I'd say let him try.

Who did Dillon set the record against?

He did it against the Broncos in 2000.

Jamal Lewis rushed for 295 against Cleveland in 2003, but somehow I forgot about this and still had Dillon as the record holder in my head

Maybe a certain nameless poster has caused me to purge all memories of that team

Who did Dillon set the record against?

He did it against the Broncos in 2000.

Jamal Lewis rushed for 295 against Cleveland in 2003, but somehow I forgot about this and still had Dillon as the record holder in my head

Maybe a certain nameless poster has caused me to purge all memories of that team

I only remember because he was on my fantasy team that year.

Didn't Dillon make that record in the mud-filled PBS field? I know he had a muddy game against Denver a few years but not sure if it was the record game. Didn't Lewis have a huge 65 yard TD run called back in that game with Cleveland?

Guest Smues

and of fucking course right before Peterson rushes for 35 yards to move to 293, CBS cuts to the Colts game.

3 yard run by Peterson gives him 296 yards, and the record.

Edit: And then PETERSON kneels on the ball to end the game? 295 yards total. is NFL.com right on that? Why did Peterson kneel on the ball?

Guest Smues

Awesome. Too bad he couldn't pass 300, but damn he broke the single game record as a rookie. Hats off to him.