TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewisyourHero

OAO RAW Thread 11/12

Wow, they're really pushing this Mario/Sonic game aren't they?

I was thinking the same thing, but it is the first time that they will be on the same game or console i think...

Yeah, but the concept just seems stupid - the olympics?

Wow, they're really pushing this Mario/Sonic game aren't they?

I was thinking the same thing, but it is the first time that they will be on the same game or console i think...

Yeah, but the concept just seems stupid - the olympics?

Yeah, it would make more sense to release it next spring/summer

I'm sorry to inform the WWE but no one cares about Hornswoggle and revealing him as the son basically plummeted the ratings.

That crowd was really dead...

Usually the big "everyone in the ring to hard sell the PPV" brawl gets even the hardest crowd.

Did anyone notice Matt Hardy as Jeff got the pin? It looked almost as if he couldn't decide if he should break up Jeff's pin on MVP. I think it might be interesting if they turn Matt at Survivor Series to join up for real with MVP, as I've wondered for a while if this is where the whole idea is heading.

I think HHH has feuded at some point with nearly every guy on his team. And Umaga as a leader of men still doesn't make much sense.

Ah well at least we know Jericho is going to show next week. I hope his debut turns out even better than his 1999 debut, which to be honest is a bit overrated historically. He might actually DO something this time, whereas then The Rock basically ended up punking him on the mic and Jericho was off to struggle in feuds with Road Dog, X-Pac, and Chyna for the next 6 months.

I think HHH has feuded at some point with nearly every guy on his team. And Umaga as a leader of men still doesn't make much sense.

Ah well at least we know Jericho is going to show next week. I hope his debut turns out even better than his 1999 debut, which to be honest is a bit overrated historically. He might actually DO something this time, whereas then The Rock basically ended up punking him on the mic and Jericho was off to struggle in feuds with Road Dog, X-Pac, and Chyna for the next 6 months.

Part of me kind of hope he says something like "Welcome back to... RAW... IS... JERICHO!"

Lame, I know... but I'd mark out for it.