TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Chris Masters & JN News have passed away...

I remember when Mark Madden joked that Lou Thesz was rolling in his grave on Nitro a year or two before Thesz died. Needless to say The Wrestling Classics message board was in an uproar after that and Madden himself ended up posting there for a bit to defend himself.

And that was another great moment in false wrestler's death reports history.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Could Jesus apply a Masterlock so strong that even he could not break it (if he was somehow also on the other end)?

Not under a traditional understanding of things, anyway. This is actually (more or less) where the Latter-Day Saints came from, the issue of whether or not Jesus could break a full nelson he applied to himself.

You can see why people find Mormons rather odd. This is a strange thing to base a religion off of, though I personally find it an important question.

Power & Glory FTW

Remember the ridiculous purple sunglasses they put on them for the Survivor Series 1990 photos? That was gayer than the cut-off T-shirts and the fact that Hercules always seemed to be wearing tights that were too small so part of his ass would hang out. What was the deal with that?

They were red!

Step up your game face JN News and get a better MSN contact man.

My MSN contact successfully reported the death of Hercules Hernandez and The Warlord to me.

The Warlord's not dead

What!? THAT BASTARD!

(And that was a joke btw. I was just seeing how quick it would take for the board to catch that.) As if I would have an MSN contact. I'd need a better game face for that.

Oh thank God...I thought I met a ghost last month.

Could Jesus break the Masterlock?

He's battled vampires...

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Power & Glory FTW

Remember the ridiculous purple sunglasses they put on them for the Survivor Series 1990 photos? That was gayer than the cut-off T-shirts and the fact that Hercules always seemed to be wearing tights that were too small so part of his ass would hang out. What was the deal with that?

They were red!

picture1yd0.png

Okay, fine. Still gay. Also ridiculous.

If this is true, the death of Chris Masters will be the most tragic loss to our sport since the death of Brian Adams

10.jpg

Now he's crushing pineapples with his bare hands in heaven

The longer this goes without any confirmation, the more I think JN's "contact" just wanted to pull his leg so he had something to talk about tomorrow morning in ninth-grade U.S. history class.

Typical HBGay trying to spit in Bret Hart's face. I always felt that Brokeback Hickeybottom was just as overrated as HHHonker. They seriously need to STFU, and leave Bret alone.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
If this is true, the death of Chris Masters will be the most tragic loss to our sport since the death of Brian Adams

Now he's crushing pineapples with his bare hands in heaven

Apparently Brian Adams was a big deal in wrestlers/kangaroo court. He was the prosecutor.

Weird.

My MSN contact just informed me that this thread is gay.

6gx4f2diq7.jpg

Whatever gave you that idea?

God did wrestle people in the Bible, you know. To this day, it's how you really impress a Jew if they come over to your house for dinner, by getting this particular steak where they have to cut out all the sinew. It's very expensive and takes a skilled kosher butcher to do. But that's why they don't eat it... God crippled Jacob in the thigh during a wrestling match. Genesis 32.

It's been a tough couple of weeks for JN News. First Pizza Hut loses its game face, then Chris Masters dies and finally, he finds out his MSN contact was playing him for a fool. If you can't trust your MSN contact, who can you trust?

Meltzer has responded.

I sure hope not. I haven't heard.

Dave

Guys, he's not dead, and I was obviously given false information by my contact. I deserve whatever you guys throw at me for believing the moron on my contacts list.

I'm gonna kick that guy's ass, now.

Why would you randomly post something without checking to see if it's legit first?

....nevermind. This is TSM.