TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 1.8.08

Chavo Guerrero will take the stage on ECW once again, looking to convert on his second chance to earn a title opportunity. Guerrero’s New Year’s Resolution appeared broken when CM Punk defeated him by count-out last week. Can he make Tuesday the first night of the rest of the year by earning that match for the ECW Championship? Read more...

With the help of Kelly Kelly this week, Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang again took on The Miz & John Morrison, who teamed up with Layla. With Tuesday night’s win, Moore & Wang have defeated the WWE Tag Team Champions twice in a row. They'll take part in next week's special 15 Minutes of Fame Tag Team Challenge against The Miz & Morrison. The team that scores the most decisions in 15 minutes wins the gold! Read more...

Following last week's tag match victory, Kelly Kelly will be thrust into the spotlight again this week on ECW as the blond bombshell meets Layla in a Diva Dance-off. Which Diva's steps will be too hot for the Land of the Extreme?

Shelton Benjamin continued his winning streak, defeating James Curtis on Tuesday night. ECW’s “Gold Standard” has yet to suffer a loss in ECW. Is it only a matter of time before the “Gold Standard” is wearing ECW gold?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9 CT, featuring the 15 Minutes of Fame Tag Team Challenge. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon.

for some reason I think Colin will pull out a shock win (ala Barry Horwitz) and Joey will scream COLIN WINS!!! COLIN WINS!!!!!!!!!

Yea, just got around to seeing it, and man that Diva Dance off was horrible. I'm aware it wasn't going to be a work of art or anything...but this 'new diva' just had a very boring voice/personality...I thought at least, when she said she was going to dance, maybe they hired her for her dancing skills or something, and then she proceeded to show me nothing.

Oh, and Kelly still can't dance. Still hot as fuck, but she can't dance.

Worst ECW offering in a while. Complete lack of sizzle - it was just there. I like Punk working with the wily veteran Chavo, but Chavo hasn't been over in a long time and doesn't bring any fan interest to his matches. Kelly Kelly is a collossal waste of television time. Yang and Moore are too mismashed to be accepted as a legit tag team and have been jobbers for too long to get over as legit threats. Even if they win the titles, they'll just bring the titles down, rather than the titles bringing them up. If wwe had plans for this Colin Delany character they would have used a developmental in the spot. I think they keep using him because he's one scrawny dude who can make a squash look like a million bucks.

I was thinking they were doing that at Rumble especially since Chavo has failed to win twice (but now that makes me think they'll do an extreme rules stip). Punk/Benjamin would be a fine match. I think this is the best singles persona of Shelton's career, now that they have carefully scripted his promos and given him a clear direction.