TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFC Championship: Packers vs. Giants

Well, that just wasted 18 1/2 minutes of stellar play. Typical stuff from the Giants' secondary though.

Brady...

We coming for you, Nigga!!!

I'm not even sure which team you're a fan of, but either way in a 7-6 game you're an idiot.

Brady...

We coming for you, Nigga!!!

I'm not even sure which team you're a fan of, but either way in a 7-6 game you're an idiot.

:huh:

The Giants need to prevent a TD on this drive. I don't see them coming back from 8 down with the way the Packers' D seems to stiffen up at key times and the exploitable, gaping holes in our secondary.

Guest NYankees

I love how the BLIND MICE call bs penalities on the Giants but swallow the whistles when it comes to the Packers.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Hey, a team showing some stones in a tight game at the end of the half. I like it.

Guest Vitamin X
Fuck. That might come back to haunt the Giants later.

You could probably say that for several of the Giants' plays in this game, really.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That would've been over fifty. Worth a shot I guess, but I like the aggressive play call.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I think playing sloppy isn't going to be much of an issue with the weather. Both teams are bound to make mistakes.

I just TIVO'd the Burress drop late in the 2nd quarter, and it's quite obvious Harris stepped on Burress as he was falling down, before the ball came out, which would mean a completed pass, and down by contact. How was that not reviewed?