TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFC Championship: Packers vs. Giants

As you might expect, Packer fever has really hit Wisconsin. And if you think it hasn't permeated through all aspects of Wisconsin life, think again. Packer fever has taken over a Madison church.

The Madison Church of Christ is moving its Sunday Church service up an hour to 4pm this coming Sunday. The church says an earlier service will allow them to have a great worship and which also allows the congregation to pray and then root for the Packers. And, fittingly, everyone is being encouraged to wear Packer- wear in support of the home team.

So there you have it. Packers before church. And at least on Sunday, one congregation has an answer to What Would Jesus Do? Watch and root for the Packers. New York Giants, you have no chance.

So if they lose, is the whole church going to go next Sunday and curse Jesus out for not helping the Packers win?

No, they will just fuck a cow.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Gametime weather report heard on the radio: 2 degrees, with windchills potentially down to twenty below zero.

Guest Smues
NFL.com is already selling conference champions t-shirts for all four teams.

I think I just might go ahead and order a San Diego Chargers conference champion shirt so I can live in a dream world where the Patriots didn't pollute the superbowl this year.

I think I just might go ahead and order a San Diego Chargers conference champion shirt so I can live in a dream world where the Patriots didn't pollute the superbowl this year.

It will be really cheap after the game.

Guest Smues

But if I wait I run the risk they pull the item.

They destroy or give those shirts to overseas charities. I dream of traversing Africa in search of a Bills Super Bowl Champions tee.

They destroy or give those shirts to overseas charities. I dream of traversing Africa in search of a Bills Super Bowl Champions tee.

:lol:

Guest Vitamin X

Currently the temperature is 0 degrees, with tonight's low at -6 degrees. Windchill is looking like -30 degrees.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Sweet.

I need to wash this New England cum taste out of my mouth with the delightful texture of frozen dirty scabs.

Dumb question, but aren't all those players going sleveless risking exposure?

Nah, it's not that cold and they aren't going to be lying around doing nothing for a few hours. Exposure takes a good amount of time and it's not happening in an hour and a half.

Guest Vitamin X

Plus, most of these dudes are over 200 pounds and have a shitload of muscle which generates a lot of heat. Especially when physically active.

They're also in giant jackets on heated benches when they're not on the field.

And Brett Favre trying that gay ass shovel pass again for a 3 yard loss = lol.

Makes sense. Something I always woundered about. When I played Pop Warner I'd wear a turtleneck for anything under 40 degrees. Guess I wasn't manly enough and never played past age 15.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The helmets are the real lifesavers. They keep all of their extremities covered well. They're all wearing those goretex cowels, most have gloves or heated mufflers, and I'm sure they have insulated socks on. An exposed slab of flesh getting cold isn't going to be much of an issue.

Guest Vitamin X

Koren Robinson is about >this close< to getting lynched in Wisconsin if he doesn't turn his play around.