TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Cromartie

American Idol (season 7)

AMERICA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!

As exhibited by the fact that none of these kids in these 'Save the Children' promos at least to this point, have been black, even though the highest poverty rate is still among black people. Of course, I haven't seen the rest of the clips during the show..but I'll just go with the assumption that

American Idol hates black people!

Where's Kanye at?

Did you miss all of the various Africa segments or the stuff like Brad Pitt and the Manning Bros. in New Orleans? What I found curious was Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus going to Eastern KY, as though these hillbillies living the way they do is some sort of new thing. The funny aspect of it was that they showed the actual school where these kids go to and it was quite nice.

With New Orleans, it's possible to help them out since they flat out lost their houses and stuff. With Africa the money will go to bring food and fight diseases. But the mountains of Eastern KY? It's just how they are in that area, have been for generations.

AMERICA HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!

As exhibited by the fact that none of these kids in these 'Save the Children' promos at least to this point, have been black, even though the highest poverty rate is still among black people. Of course, I haven't seen the rest of the clips during the show..but I'll just go with the assumption that

American Idol hates black people!

Well, they sent Celine Dion (who actually looked thinner than the kids. Yikes.) to Africa. So yes, they must black people.

TMZ has an article claiming Tivo can predict who gets booted on American Idol, according to the performances that get replayed, and performances that get fast forwarded.

Crazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

Posted Apr 10th 2008 11:49AM by TMZ Staff

If you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

TMZ and DialIdol both got it wrong.

Interesting. What is next weeks theme?

Technically, TiVo and DialIdol got it wrong, showing us that even computers don't know nuthin about who's getting the boot.

yet Kristy Lee Cook continues to survive...amazing.

You know what else I'm getting tired of? Brooke's crying. She cries ALL THE TIME! Good review? Cries. Bad review? Cries. Knock it off, eat a dozen cheeseburgers, get off my TV!

You know what else I'm getting tired of? Brooke's crying. She cries ALL THE TIME! Good review? Cries. Bad review? Cries. Knock it off, eat a dozen cheeseburgers, get off my TV!

This.

Johns was pretty damn boring though. I have no problem with him going home.

by the way, I kept it in that order because I'd be more interested in seeing her hose down a dozen cheeseburgers than I am with her singing and crying act.

Am I the only one that chuckled at Seacrest getting everyone's hopes up, then effectively crushing Michael Johns dreams again with his whole "Well last year we didn't send anyone off.... but we still are tonight. HAHA SUCKER!"?

I'd be kind of interested in seeing any chick hose down a dozen cheeseburgers though.

C Dubya, meet competitive eater Sonya Thomas:

p1_thomas.jpg

You know, I actually have met Sonya Thomas before. She's very intimidating.

And she's a "yes".

So DialIdol is predicting that the guys + KKKLC are safe, with Piper Perabo, FIG and Syesha B3.

Cook's DI score is actually 2pts higher than Archuleta, btw.

Credit where it's due - you came with Fake Irish Girl, and it works (although I'm sure she's from Ireland) - I'm just too lazy to write that.

Off topic but did you know that there's a rumour that Gina's running around at 190? She's supposed to be down to 140 by end of May for her fight on CBS...

Carly's from Ireland, but I think she was raised here...I just find it funny that her accent always seems to come and go. She's technically not fake, but yeah, she's fake.

They were telegraphing Kristy's departure all night. So much for a girl with anything resembling personality or looks. It doesn't matter anyways, it's the David Show.

I fail to see why Syesha continually makes the bottom 3 yet FIG was safe. The next 3 weeks should go Carly, Brooke, Syesha, because you know those boys aren't going anywhere.

America really sucks at the whole voting thing. Kristy sucked ass for so long, started to improve, got much better than at least FIG and then gets voted off.

The funny thing was that on Tuesday they were totally setting things up for FIG to get the boot. I mean, she does stuff out of her comfort zone and gets criticized for it, then does stuff IN her comfort zone and gets criticized for it. Granted, those criticisms were generally spot on, but it's pretty apparent that they want her gone ASAP.

And of course they want Syesha gone too because a) She's the only one who has a shot of out-Archuletaing Archuleta, and b) America hates black people (sorry, channeling my inner Lushus there).