TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

No Way Out

Man... Show's bleeding pretty good out the nose.

So much bigger than Pretty Boy. Big Show almost trampled one of Floyd's posse. He's in great shape.

I was rolling my eyes thinking they were trying to recreate Tyson/Austin but the replay wiped that impression from me. The crowd's reaction to the replay was great. I can only guess Show wanted a legit shot to the beak. If there was no blood, that segment might have fallen flat.

Mayweather said he was cheering for Rey.

Show came out after Edge pinned Rey. Gave a little promo about how much weight he lost (looks to be a legit 75+... he said 108), how he's glad to be back. Rey is still recovering. Show went after him. Held him by the throat and taunted Mayweather. Floyd jumped in the ring. They had a staredown... Show shoved Floyd. Big Show got on one knee to taunt Floyd. He then got hit with 2 legit shots out of 3 punches thrown.

Floyd and his posse just bolted over the rail and out of there. Show chased em down... he almost killed one of them by jumping on them.

His nose was bleeding pretty badly.

Can someone explain what happened with Show and Mayweather?

Mayweather wished Mysterio good luck for his title match.

Edge beat Mysterio, Show's music hit and he cut a face promo "Happy to be back, I'm ready . . ." He then spotted Mysterio being attended to by trainers. He goozled him and walked him to Mayweather taunting him. In the ring as Show was about to chokeslam Mysterio, Mayweather ran in. Mayweather's camp and WWE staff were there to break it up. Show shoved Mayweather. Mayweather couldn't budge Show. Show got on his knees to mock him and got popped in the shnozz. Show then went after Mayweather who took off. Show went on to trample some fools before Shane McMahon played serious businessman and calmed Show down.

Well Big Show was training to box, I guess he wants to show that off at WM. Probably have a boxing match, with Mayweather coming out on top, only to have Big Show chokeslam him or something with a wrestler making the save, setting up Big Show's return feud.

Fucking sweet. The WWE Championship match is looking much more promising with Cena not winning this match.

Crowd chanting Na-Na-Na-Nah Hey-Hey-Hey Goodbye to Cena was a nice touch too.