TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GCWPatrick

2/4/08 Raw Thread

Hmmm..the stage seems to be on the opposite side from what it normally is. Either that, or the hard cameras on the other side. (But the No Way Out ads on the left instead of the right, so I'm pretty sure its backwards. Weird. )

Yeah, I noticed it, too. Maybe they moved it b/c they figured they wouldn't always have to get such a wide angle in order to get the Barber's Pole into the shot, since the hard camera would be coming in from stage right, the same side the pole used to be on.

I also noticed that when they showed the WWE title on the table earlier, the center piece was not centered. It's the return of the Spinner belt, I guess.

The belt has been like that for a while. One week it spins, the next it doesn't. I assume when Cena gets his belt back it will spin all the time.

joy

They act like Cena FU-ing Mark Henry is a big deal, when he used-to routinely do it to Big Show. BAH GAWD HOW STRONG IS CENA?!?!?!?! It's just sad that we have to go right back to where we've been 3 times already. Cena holding his goofy spinning belt (are spinning rims even still considered cool?), coming out and cutting a promo that starts with THE CHAMP IS HERE, followed by him FU-ing a fat midcard wrestler just so Jim Ross can scream-out HOW STRONG IS CENA? Some did call it at the No Mercy PPV though in regards to WWE not bringing back Brock's Belt. Orton was just keeping the belt warm for Cena. I don't mean to sound so bitter about the guy, but he's been back for a little over a week and I'm already tired of the same old shit with him.

They act like Cena FU-ing Mark Henry is a big deal, when he used-to routinely do it to Big Show. BAH GAWD HOW STRONG IS CENA?!?!?!?!

He had a torn pec you moron.

THE CHAMP IS HERE

He hasn't said that once since return and was great tonight with the intense segment with Orton. A vast improvement over fucking Jericho with his "Blue ball magazine" childish insults and his gay clothes.

Some did call it at the No Mercy PPV though in regards to WWE not bringing back Brock's Belt.

WWE would be absolutely stupid to change belt when the spinner is the best selling belt they've had you clueless cunt.

I'm already tired of the same old shit with him.

I'm also tired of the "same old shit" since Cena's return, but it has nothing to do with Cena....

They act like Cena FU-ing Mark Henry is a big deal, when he used-to routinely do it to Big Show. BAH GAWD HOW STRONG IS CENA?!?!?!?!

He had a torn pec you moron.

THE CHAMP IS HERE

He hasn't said that once since return and was great tonight with the intense segment with Orton. A vast improvement over fucking Jericho with his "Blue ball magazine" childish insults and his gay clothes.

Some did call it at the No Mercy PPV though in regards to WWE not bringing back Brock's Belt.

WWE would be absolutely stupid to change belt when the spinner is the best selling belt they've had you clueless cunt.

I'm already tired of the same old shit with him.

I'm also tired of the "same old shit" since Cena's return, but it has nothing to do with Cena....

I can play the childish name-calling game too douche bag. It's bee a couple weeks since Jericho last wore his "gay" vest and leather pants. It looked no gayer than his 1999 debut of sparkly shirt, oiled-up chest, ponytail, and tight leather pants. The Spinner Belt also stopped looking cool about 3 years ago jackass. Whats a torn pec have to do with Cena FUing Mark Henry and the announcers acting like he's never FUed anyone bigger before. Yea he recovered in record time from an inury that have set people back 6+ months before, but don't act like he's never thrown around any other big man before.