TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GCWPatrick

2/4/08 Raw Thread

The bad news is we have to have a match between these 2 teams.

This suggests that there is good news in this situation. I can't find it.

All 4 guys get injured, and they have to switch to a Londrick vs. Cade/Murdoch feud?

The bad news is we have to have a match between these 2 teams.

This suggests that there is good news in this situation. I can't find it.

All 4 guys get injured, and they have to switch to a Londrick vs. Cade/Murdoch feud?

That would work. Alas, WWE does not listen to us.

An hour into the show and no HHH?

He had a "family emergency".

Check HBK's phone for text messages!

Does his bomb ass RV have a physical address?

And does he leave the door open for Ric Flair?

Over the top John, over the top! Then your son will love you again!

You know... Stallone has already done another Rocky and Rambo... he needs to pull the trifecta and do another "Over the Top".

Gimme a break, man. The guy has a messed up pec, and was STILL on the verge of beating "The World's STrongest Man"........I hope you guys are happy. Superman is back. Yay!

Over the top John, over the top! Then your son will love you again!

You know... Stallone has already done another Rocky and Rambo... he needs to pull the trifecta and do another "Over the Top".

I don't think the world is ready for another "Over the Top", but if they ever did do another one they'd have to make sure The Funker reprised his role as goon #1.

Guest cheetoe

So... have we all been programmed by Vince to both boo and cheer Cena? and if so, how was it deceided who was going to be programmed to boo and programmed to cheer?

...just wondering.

:headbang:

There's really nowhere to go with another Over the Top. He won the tourney and got his son back. Now if there's going to be another Stallone 80s revival, I demand a sequel to Cobra.

Was that HHH family emergency a real thing or something said on TV? I don't remember Ross or Lawler saying anything about it.

If Finlay runs in next week and gets fired are to assume Kane would get that EC spot? It's a bunch of BS that Kane isn't in it anyway. Why not get rid of Khali or Big Daddy V, keep Finlay, and add Kane?

Is it just me or did they have the arm wrestling table set up 90 degrees off? Aren't your elbows supposed to go in the circles, and your gripping hand is outstretched rather than tucked in?

I also noticed that when they showed the WWE title on the table earlier, the center piece was not centered. It's the return of the Spinner belt, I guess.