TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WWE247FanaticSeries

How would YOU kill the ENTIRE WWE in 5-10 minutes?

Guest WWE247FanaticSeries

I am not talking about an entire show, I mean...kill the entire WWE in one 5-7 minute segment. My idea is one simple picture... 47.jpg I'd like to hear yours too.

Bob Holly, Cody Rhodes, Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, and Trevor Murdoch form a Ku Klux Klan stable and feud with Elijah Burke, Big Daddy V, Mark Henry, Shelton, and Kofi Kingston, and the KKK Stable wins every single match and lynches their opponents afterwards. They pyro would be a flaming cross.

Main Event for WM24:

Hornswaggle vs. David Arquette --- WWE and World Heavyweight Title Unification Match

I'd just job everyone to Hornswoggle.

Not even joke matches, let him legitimately beat everyone.

Which makes me think the better topic idea would be "What will it take to kill your interest in WWE"

No matches, just segments of Vince and HHH the whole show.

Would this also carry over to ECW or Smackdown though?

Have Vince come out and admit to the world that it's all fake and that there is not one single thing about the wwe that is real or authentic. Maybe even producing a real script of the show. Although everyone besides kids probably already knows this, having the owner come out and admit to the world on raw would be stabbing the business in the heart. Also admit that the drug testing policy is a joke and that every wrestler is jacked to the gills on steroids and does tons of illegal drugs. And admitting that the top stars are where they are at only because they kiss his ass on a nightly basis behind the scenes. Then they proceed to come out and all bow before him, faces and heels alike. Short of literally killing everyone, that would probably about do it.

Have Vince come out and admit to the world that it's all fake and that there is not one single thing about the wwe that is real or authentic. Maybe even producing a real script of the show. Although everyone besides kids probably already knows this, having the owner come out and admit to the world on raw would be stabbing the business in the heart. Also admit that the drug testing policy is a joke and that every wrestler is jacked to the gills on steroids and does tons of illegal drugs. And admitting that the top stars are where they are at only because they kiss his ass on a nightly basis behind the scenes. Then they proceed to come out and all bow before him, faces and heels alike. Short of literally killing everyone, that would probably about do it.

You probably put a lot of thought into this, huh?

Have a segment declaring Vince has another relative and it turns out to be an Irish midget...oh wait.

Mae Young shows her real breasts to John Cena (the then champ) in a RAW main event, he oversells it and she pins him to win the belt.

Have the Paul Burchill/Katie Lea angle with the McMahons, but take it up a notch and throw live sex in to the mix. I would call it...

The Aristocrats.