TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

May 31: EliteXC on CBS

For the love of gawd.....WOW. :wub:

I dunno if being on TV during Gladiators gave the illusion that she looked a little thicker, or she just man'd up big-time and shed some weight, but she just looks fantastic right there.

“If Kimbo wins, we’ll make that match (Nelson vs. Slice) without hesitation,” Larkin said during an exclusive interview with Five Ounces of Pain. “We”ll do in on an IFL card or an Elite card — we don’t care. Promotions working together is the only way for this business to grow.”

Now that's a fight I'd want to see... Kimbo vs. Big Country.

"Weight" is such a subjective concept. Really, unless we're on a planet with no gravity - WHICH WE ARE NOT - then everyone weighs something. All Gina did was make her weight. Who are any of us to tell her to weigh differently? Who are the Athletic Commissions? That's pre-9/11 thinking. It's post 9/11 people, we need to start recognizing reality here.

Word coming out of the weigh-in is that Carano couldn't get down to 145 lbs. and they changed it on the fly to suit her. If this is true, fuck that bitch.

Five Ounces is saying that Gina has to give 12.5% of her purse to Young because she didn't make weight, so I suppose the fight goes on as a catchweight bout.

BTW, Carano's AG bio lists her at 141lbs. Anyone like to call bullshit on that one?

True Story:

I just watched this video and audibly said OH FUCK and then clasped my hand over my mouth in horrified astonishment.

http://www.mmatko.com/gina-caranos-next-op...ideo/#more-1135

Young by Jab-Cross-RHK.

I did like the same thing only uttering, "Oh shit!" repeatedly. Tate's head just snapped back as she toppled like a dead body.

True Story:

I just watched this video and audibly said OH FUCK and then clasped my hand over my mouth in horrified astonishment.

http://www.mmatko.com/gina-caranos-next-op...ideo/#more-1135

Young by Jab-Cross-RHK.

Depending on your point of view, that was pretty or ugly as hell. I pretty much had the same reaction you did.

Busta Rhymes, the Nitro Girls...or whoever they are...ugh. Less is more

Depite that, they're going to let Baroni come out dressed like a cross between Apollo Creed in Rocky 3 and a 70's pimp.