TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Raw 3/10/08

I paid attention tonight to Cena's crowd reaction based on what some have said on here. Man, he's really not over at all at this point. It's gotten to the point where what used to be a 50/50 reaction with women and kids cheering with the 18+ males booing has become 50% boos, 20% cheers, and 30% apathy.

At least some people notice. I've been saying that for the last few weeks, and people have been coming to his defense like they're related to him here.

Damn Punk, really is back in the Doghouse, huh?

ZOMG BERRIED~!

For what it's worth, it was a decent match for it's length.

If Punk got "BERRIED~!", I doubt I'd care much. I'm kind of apathetic towards the kid, but he is probably one of the most over guys on the roster, and is a tremendous worker when he wants too be. I don't like seeing him lose so much.

Punk is a kid?

Depends on your point of view. ;)

Depends on the crowd. Some are more pro-Cena than others, and tonight's was obviously on the other side of the coin.

But to say

he's really not over at all at this point

is pretty stupid.

Yeah they hated Cena tonight, but too say the biggest draw in wrestling isn't over...Really?

I paid attention tonight to Cena's crowd reaction based on what some have said on here. Man, he's really not over at all at this point. It's gotten to the point where what used to be a 50/50 reaction with women and kids cheering with the 18+ males booing has become 50% boos, 20% cheers, and 30% apathy.

And 100% cash. To say Cena's "not over at all" is really beyond dignifying with a reply. I mean, with Cena "not being over", what the HELL does that say about everybody else? Because he is the biggest draw since the Attitude Era they've had. It's in the numbers for Christ's sake.

And at least the antiCena people who still haven't rolled out of that derailed bandwagon are resorting to his crowd reactions instead of the silly "he has no wrestling holds, blah, blah, blah" shit because he carried shawn micheals through an extended chain wrestling sequence tonight, and those people seem to like that stuff, at least when Kurt Angle and Fucking Murderer used to do it.

The Big Show vs Mayweather weigh in should have been the main event for tonight's Raw. The crowd died hard after the segment.

Mayweather is a great heel, as others have said. I was trying to see how WWE was expecting fans to buy him as a face going into this match, so I'm glad they've switched roles. I don't know if he's just THAT good with his expressions and stuff, or if he was letting the crowd get to him, but it looked like he was going to cry while he was being booed out of the building. He also did a perfect job selling the arm injury after being tossed out of the ring. I thought he was legitimately injured. Rajah.com is reporting that the whole thing almost turned into a shoot on live TV when some of Mayweather's posse decided they were going to test some of the wrestlers and throw some stiff shots at them. Shane McMahon wasn't even supposed to get shoved down the ramp. The wrestlers ended up stiffing them right back. As another poster said, Mayweather's goons need to be careful who they dick around with at ringside. I'm sure none of them want to be on the business end of a pissed-off Hardcore Holly.

And 100% cash. To say Cena's "not over at all" is really beyond dignifying with a reply. I mean, with Cena "not being over", what the HELL does that say about everybody else? Because he is the biggest draw since the Attitude Era they've had. It's in the numbers for Christ's sake.

And at least the antiCena people who still haven't rolled out of that derailed bandwagon are resorting to his crowd reactions instead of the silly "he has no wrestling holds, blah, blah, blah" shit because he carried shawn micheals through an extended chain wrestling sequence tonight, and those people seem to like that stuff, at least when Kurt Angle and Fucking Murderer used to do it.

Cena's got a boner.

I see where your loyalties lie, my friend.

They could have done alot more with this "Wrestlemania rewind" idea. For one thing, a rematch of HHH vs Taker from WMX7 would have been alot more interesting than Taker/Henry.

I was at this show last night; crowd was pretty hot throughout, at least a lot more than the last time WWE was in town (main event was Cena vs. Coach in a tables match... so yeah lol)

The Mayweather/Show segment was all kinds of amazing. I remember saying to my friend "Mayweather sucks, I'd love to see Milwaukee shit all over him" so, when they DID... it was awesome.

Match of the night, probably Hardy/Y2J. Crowd was really into Hardy for most of the match until he missed the Swanton, and then they pretty much all jumped on the Y2J bandwagon... I don't think anybody thought he actually had a chance of winning until that point. The title change was pretty hot, too.

They could have done alot more with this "Wrestlemania rewind" idea. For one thing, a rematch of HHH vs Taker from WMX7 would have been alot more interesting than Taker/Henry.

They weren't going to waste something that could still be a big event match down the road on a Raw, especially when either could go over the other. Henry/UT, HHH/Kane served well enough to the purposes needed.