TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Raw 3/10/08

The Bradley Center in Milwaukee will be rocking with three solid hours of action as Raw airs a special “WrestleMania Rewind Night” extravaganza.

Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW will battle in rematches from past WrestleMania spectaculars, giving competitors the chance to rewrite – or relive – history. Video Preview ...

During this special Raw event, Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Big Show will meet in an official WrestleMania weigh-in for their titanic matchup in Orlando, Fla. Will sparks fly as The Greatest Fighter in the World will once again be in the same ring with the gargantuan former World Champion before their one-on-one contest at WrestleMania XXIV?

John Cena made the matches last week on Raw, and got an RKO for his efforts. Now, as seen exclusively first on WWE Mobile on AT&T, Raw GM William Regal tapped Orton to be in charge in next week's Triple Threat Takeover on Raw. What will the WWE Champion have in store for his two WrestleMania opponents?

Shawn Michaels told Ric Flair he didn’t want to be the man to end the legendary 35-year career of the Nature Boy. Will HBK reconsider and recommit to facing his friend on sports-entertainment’s grandest stage?

Last week, Finlay ended all the speculation about Hornswoggle and Mr. McMahon, telling the world he was behind the ruse that portrayed the leprechaun as the billionaire’s bastard son and admitting that he was the real father. JBL then challenged the Belfast Brawler to a match at WrestleMania, as he further tortured Hornswoggle in his hospital bed. Bet on the Irish coming out ready to fight next Monday if Finlay crosses paths with the self-made millionaire.

Also, the Undertaker will face the "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry in a Casket Match – a rematch of their WrestleMania 22 battle won by the Deadman. Will darkness reign again over SmackDown's behemoth, or will Henry rewrite history and avenge his previous loss to the current No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship?

What other surprises will be in store? Tune in live this Monday at a special time – 8/7 CT – on USA Network for three action-packed hours of “WrestleMania Rewind Night” on Raw.

Take this for what its worth, but, Reverend Bob Levy, who tours the comedy circuit with the Iron Sheik, is claiming on the Stern Fan Network, that the Sheik told him that he and Nikolai Volkoff will be wrestling Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo tonight.

Like I said, take it for what its worth.

Rajah.com is reporting the same thing. That certainly sounds interesting. Shame WWE and Warrior aren't on speaking terms. I'd love to see HHH get his win back. Knowing our good friend Mr. Hellwig though, he'd get Pedigree'ed, stand up and laugh in Trip's face and walk out of the ring.

I bet Ortan makes Cena and HHH wrestle each other, espically since it's a wrestlemania theme Raw

Wait, is Orton in charge this week? Talk about getting the short straw. "Okay Randy, you're the GM tonight... but, you can only make WrestleMania rematches. So, get thinking!" That kinda limits his options a little, huh?

Man I hope that Shiek rumour is true. I wonder what other tricks they'll have up their sleeves. Duggan's on the roster, the only possible opponent would be DiBiase. Demolition against Strike Force? Or Powers Of Pain? Foley's still semi-active, maybe Edge? How about Nacho Man vs. Huckster II? I know that was on the Free For All, but I'm sure that wouldn't be the only inconsistency on the show.

I say we get:

Triple H vs Batista

John Cena vs JBL

Undertaker vs Mark Henry

Edge vs Kane

HBK vs Jericho

Orton vs Foley?

When did Edge and Kane have a Wrestlemania match, outside of Money in the Bank?

I kind of hope we get Jericho/Regal to play off their little exchange from when Jericho was going into Money in the Bank.

I also predict that Orton will book Cena/HHH to main event tonight. However, I also predict he'll say something along the lines of "Unlike my opponent at Wrestlemania, John Cena, I WILL take the night off". Cena will cut a promo reminding us he beat HHH before. HHH will hint that it won't happen again. The match will happen and HHH will Pedigree Cena. It will be then that Orton runs in and hits HHH with an RKO for the DQ. Cena will then get up and eat an RKO. Orton will stand tall, but then he'll get dropped with a Pedigree. HHH will end the show standing over his opponents and JR will hard sell next week by screaming "By gawd, what'll happen next week when The Game controls Raw!?".

I'm curious how close or far off my predictions will be.

PWInsider is confirming Windham/Rotunda v. Sheik/Volkoff. Sadly, I smell a dead crowd for this match, yet am holding out hope for a respectable pop for all four.

PWInsider is confirming Windham/Rotunda v. Sheik/Volkoff. Sadly, I smell a dead crowd for this match, yet am holding out hope for a respectable pop for all four.

Too bad Freddie Blassie isn't around anymore to lead Sheik and Volkoff against the dreaded U.S. Express.

I'm curious about how they use the MITB matches, because really there's a limit as to how many straight rematches they can do. The advert for RAW over here specifically mentioned Punk's name and his only Mania match was last year. And that won't be a straight rematch for many reasons, mainly since King Booker was in it.

I smell a few loopholes over the course of the show, put it that way.

EDIT: Also, if Sheik is appearing and not promoing, it'll be an outrage. I'm still pissed about the tease of him getting his own talk-show last year.

Edited by King Cucaracha

I totally forgot about this starting an hour early. Luckily I noticed my DVR recording so I checked what it was, and then came to the realization that I missed the start of the show.