TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

There's also the stigma of playing in a AAA league and of not playing in a USA league that I've noticed keeps people from picking up solid talent.

We've put out feelers to a few guys but get nothing in return.

I'm going to scout out the D-leagues later tonight and see what I can find.

Shoot, I'm on a good team in one of the best leagues on the game and we've had to make some trades and blow up our chemisty to cover some holes, because it seems like people would rather play in USA AA league than in a pro league some where else. Somewhat disappointing.

BTW, has anyone found something to spend money on besides training and equipment? My euipment is fine and my training doesn't take THAT much money. I almost feel guilty about my contract (DT being the 3rd highest paid player on the team FTW!).

There's nothing for players to spend money on yet, but player purchases are about even with updated tactics as 1a and 1b on the "To be added next" listings. They'd probably be in already if not for all the rampant cheating and whatnot during the offseason.

Anybody heard from Annie or Baron as of late? They have players at key positions with contracts that'll expire around the weekend. It'd suck to lose them for any amount of time.

Andersen with the tackle... fumble... picked up by Wellington... the 30...20...10... he'll score! WHERE'S THE BEEF? THE ENDZONE!

Thats the call in my head.

So our starting CBs, a WR, a DT and a LB are MIA.

Gentlemen, may I be the first to say, "Shiiiiiiit..."

So little faith shown in the ever loyal Chriswok Geordie :( Be warned I watched Last Boy Scout yesterday, I might hide a glock in my pants to secure a touchdown before shooting myself in the head at this rate!

We might need Chriswok to pull a Deion Sanders and play both sides of the ball.

Prime Time, baby, PRIME TIME!

We might need Chriswok to pull a Deion Sanders and play both sides of the field.

Prime Time, baby, PRIME TIME!

ooh bollocks, better work on my stamina then :headbang:

Currently making a sweep of the free agent and d-league pools for people to fill some holes until Annie and Baron return.

I wish you guys could pick me up. I'm DYING in a winless team right now and both my guys would be awesome on your team.

Tell 'em I'll give them money. A good deal of money.

Several inquiries later, and I finally entice a CB to come out of the D-Leagues.

I'm going to blame the South American AAA status as a factor. Though if you think about it, all US Pro status means is "we bought this team early."

We can also use the ol' Goal Line Blitz forums to get talent if we haven't already. The Players Looking For Team forum tends to be full of guys we could use.

For some reason, I logged on today to find that I was a free agent. what the hell?

Your contract expired while you were idle, I guess. I don't know, I don't have any power over it, I just know we've had a lot of people go inactive and a lot of those same people had contracts expiring early in Season 3.

And we really need those people back, holy christ we got pasted. 11 carries for 0 yards, 7 tackles for a loss on 51 snaps.

well..Annie had a key member of the WR corps as well as the secondary. Her being gone kinda throws us in a loop..

Annie and Baron being away and unsigned has shut down the team badly. It's been a battle to fill in the holes with acceptable talent.

I'm going as far as to throw MGS onto the trade block to see if we can fill those holes on defense.