TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

I've got a WR that I built for the team. He'll be ready eventually.

"xkiller gonnahitemup"

100 FP for the 4th of July, Marvin and anybody else lurking that wonders where they got it from.

I'm up to 375 at the moment, debating whether I want to just make a punter or try a kicker/punter hybrid like I've been dying to try for a little while now.

Just threw together a spare LB and CB, I'm going to let them build up a bit in the D-Leagues before they sign for a real team.

Next team looks like it got gutted, so we might be able to run up the score. If we don't win, damn...

Hey, watch me do my Reggie Bush imitation. Hole inside, fuck that, sidelines or bust:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=9848291

With a look at our schedule...we're sort of in it. We're 11th right now but we only play one team that has won a game this season in our last 3 (and that team's only won 2 games)

Great. I didn't even get into the game because the defense was 3 and out. I don't think they even had a fourth receiver for me to cover

0 tackles. Damn.

D-league him for a few weeks.

At least get him to level 8. Then TSM can use him.

On the playoffs (PLAYOFFS?!!)

the way it looks, the 7 and 8 seeds are open to 4 teams. TSM should finish 8-8. San Jose and Louisiana both are 7-7 and they play each other. San Jose plays a scrub team in their next game and Louisianna plays a 7-7 team in the other conference that should make the playoffs. Montezuma is also 7-7 and plays the #4 seed in Alpha and a 12-2 team in the other conference their next game.

Tiebreaks are based first on head to head, in which case we actually beat Louisiana and San Jose so..TSM's best case scenario to make the playoffs (again..PLAYOFFS?!!) would be that Louisiana loses to San Jose and Montezuma loses as well, which would lock up the 7th seed for San Jose and throw TSM into a 3 way tie with Louisiana and Montezuma for 8th at 7-8. Next round of games, TSM wins and they both lose, we would make 8th place and earn the opportunity to get slaughtered 100-3 in the first round, or even if they both win we'd still make it cause we have the tiebreakers with both of them.

I haven't quite figured out what happens if Macchu Pichu loses both of their games and is 8-8 but I think they win their upcoming game and knock that out of the realm of possibility.

I've got a Lvl 19 WR stuck on a team, where clearly the owner has given up. After asking for a release and having a few trade offers come in, the owner has threatened "to go sign better players."

After telling him to keep that idea secret, since no other owner in the league would dare to think of doing something similar, I've been pushed further down the depth chart.

I've got a Lvl 19 WR stuck on a team, where clearly the owner has given up. After asking for a release and having a few trade offers come in, the owner has threatened "to go sign better players."

After telling him to keep that idea secret, since no other owner in the league would dare to think of doing something similar, I've been pushed further down the depth chart.

Man that sucks, Huss, what contract did you sign?

My HB Reggie Thunder is stuck on a team where the owner hardly even signs in and never has talked to us at all. God I can't wait til that contract is up.

Someone must have switched things around, even after "misplacing" all of my equipment I'm still the best threat they have. I was traded to this team without warning, and after a few losses it just seems everyone has given up. There's not a whole lot you can do when you're outleveled by other clubs, but a good game plan can make up for things. Oh well, it's too bad really seeing as how the other three clubs I'm a part of could really use with a WR with 70+ speed.