TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

To those of us who are enjoying reading this thread but aren't participating..is it me, or is there one guy left that surprisingly has not been picked? I assumed he'd go in the first 50 picks for sure..

To those of us who are enjoying reading this thread but aren't participating..is it me, or is there one guy left that surprisingly has not been picked? I assumed he'd go in the first 50 picks for sure..

There are a couple still on the board that have surprised me, but they aren't in my strategy.

I have one guy that I'm really surprised has not been picked yet, and hopes he lasts until my next pick (and if I get him, I have the perfect compliment in the 5th round mapped out.)

Don't nobody take Barry Horowitz!

:P

NAIWF should thank Matzo for his chance of getting Windham. If I had been able to to get Roberts, I'd gone with Windham instead of Raven. I had Windham ranked in the top ten of my draft board from the very start but I held off thinking people were sleeping on him. If Windham was still around, I considered adding one of his tag team partners to combat MVC. That didn't happen. I don't think a single person has gone through this draft without losing out on someone they really, really coveted.

I would have had Windham ranked high as well, maybe even in the second round. Fantastic pick at that stage.

There are a couple of guys that I would also consider steals at this point, but I'm honestly not surprised as to how far they have dropped.

Damn, I didn't think anyone would take Bob Sapp yet.

I needed a larger-than-life personality, and the major ones had already been taken. Sapp definitely fits that bill, and then some.

More importantly, he satisfies your big man fetish.

I've got at least two I'm waiting on.

I've got at least two I'm waiting on.

With so many people thinking the same thing, I'm wonder if we happen to be thinking of the same guys.

Mellowblissful's pick...

My next selection will be the team to compete with the Steiners for the World Tag Team Championship. Referred to by many as the best team that existed in their time, they will forever be remembered for having, quite possibly, the most exciting double-team finisher in the history of modern wrestling.

My fourth-round selection is:

Perry Saturn & John Kronus:

The Eliminators

ht_John_kronus_070720_ms.jpg

My own opinion...this is a great pick.

That is a hell of a pick by Mellow there. They weren't even on my radar. Just as well that they weren't as I would have been crushed that someone picked them before myself.

FUCK! All the tag teams I was eyeing are going bye bye.

Alas, I'll grab my Jake Roberts megaface to his heel.

Good thing he's fucking awesome.

05.jpg

Magnum TA

Good ol boy against Jake's pure evil?

Jim Ross would ejaculate trying to call this one.

I sure hope everyone saying they were surprised to not see a certain person gone were referring to that one. Steal of the draft.

Good pick and all and a steal but he wasn't the guy I was referring to. Obviously, I'd hint at the guy but I'm thinking of taking him with one of my next two picks.

Really though wrestling like anything is incredibly objective. I could think this guy's a steal and somebody else could think he's a tenth rounder. That's what makes these things so damned interesting.

I have Jake Roberts vs Magnum TA AND Kobashi/Misawa. Shit I don't care who I get from here on out. That's a killer Main Event card.

Just kidding, stop stealing all my awesome picks.

Magnum is a fine selection and I had him listed but not nearly high enough to consider him although he'd fit in my design quite well. There's probably 3-5 genuine major names still hanging around.

FUCK! All the tag teams I was eyeing are going bye bye.

Alas, I'll grab my Jake Roberts megaface to his heel.

Good thing he's fucking awesome.

05.jpg

Magnum TA

Good ol boy against Jake's pure evil?

Jim Ross would ejaculate trying to call this one.

You dirty SOB! :)

Magnum was my go-to guy in this round.