TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

For the 177th pick of the draft I choose:

The last ever original ECW Heavyweight and TV Champion. GORE! GORE GORE! It's Rhino. I loved this guys run in ECW putting everyone and their wives through tables. Good times. Will be really useful for an arena wide brawl which will break up my eventual supercard a little bit from just straight matches.

RHYNO19999.jpg

Apologies for taking so long, it's a bit hectic at the moment as it's my 21st birthday party tonight, so I have been running round trying to organise that.

11.jpg

X Pac

- Before the whole X Pac heat thing, he was insanely over both as a face (in the WWF) and as a heel (in WCW). He was also a great worker who cut a good promo. Him and Juvi will be my marquee cruiserweight match-up.

14.jpg

Juventud Guerrera

- The start of my cruiserweight division. Has been over his entire career and could put on some insane spotfests. He'll be useful in putting on high quality exciting matches that get the crowd going.

The ruling with XXX was that he had to skip his next pick and he has to book them as a trio.

Even if I use them as a team? It's still only two roster spots.

How is this different from drafting 2 tag teams?

You want to use Rikishi and Juventud as a team? Am I understanding this correctly? Because they never teamed up. At least not to my knowledge anyway.

You have to use Rikishi/Too Cool as a three-man team. Drafting them together makes all three ineligible in a singles capacity. If you want Too Cool as a tag team and Rikishi as a singles wrestler, then they cannot be drafted together.

I was wondering when Waltman was going to go. People forget how influential he was during the early/mid-nineties.

Drury is still up, with two selections.

I say since Drury missed the swing, Garth can go at any time instead of waiting ANOTHER 12 hours for Drury's grace period, and Dru can grab two people at any time. Keep this mother rollin'.

This precedent was set in the NBA draft.

I say since Drury missed the swing, Garth can go at any time instead of waiting ANOTHER 12 hours for Drury's grace period, and Dru can grab two people at any time. Keep this mother rollin'.

This precedent was set in the NBA draft.

Well, if a precedent was set, then my hands are tied. B-)

Garth, you're up.

Ok, In about an hour and a half I'm going to be leaving for a long weekend away, either coming back Monday or Tuesday. I'll have a computer with me but don't know how regularly I'll be getting online. I'll PM my potential picks to mellow tho to keep this thing moving along.

I think we need to go to 8 hours between picks.

I've been strongly contemplating this for the past couple of days. I have computer access at both jobs, and I never get a full night's sleep any way, so people can always feel free to send me their selections as a failsafe. I just need to know how many people are in favor of this. The probability of people missing out on their selection still is not very high, in my opinion.

That'd probably hurt more than help the draft really. I mean it's good for a loafer like myself but an eight hour time limit for picks isn't any good for someone who has to work.

It's not like you lose out on your ability to make a pick if you miss the time limit, it just speeds things up for everyone else who is always waiting on the same couple of people to make their pick(s). If you can't get on in 12 hours then you just catch up when you can, but this way we're making at least 1 extra pick daily.

Sending a list shouldn't be difficult. Just a top five would probably suffice as it's highly unlikely given the differences in most drafts that every single one of those options would be eliminated before your turn. I understand that some are likely to change their mind based upon seeing what someone else selected because it altered your hopes but you should manage to have a back-up (Just like Raven was my back up to losing Roberts).

This may not be popular, but i have an idea. If someone is absent for an extended period of time with no explanation given after a few days, maybe let someone else take over their draft. Sure, it's not as fun but someone else who is dying to get involved would get a chance.

Eh- I think it should be a significant period. Maybe a three strikes rule- if you miss three picks, you're out.

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

Since there are loads of great tag teams left on the board, I thought I'd grab one. My next pick is one of my favorite teams of all time and one of the best tag teams of the '90s. I admit their wrestling skills left something to be desired (to put it nicely) but this team knew how to do one thing, they knew how to brawl and they could brawl with the best of them. I think a series with Strike Force would be fantastic. The pretty boy babyfaces against the street fighting, take no prisoner heels.

These men are former WWF Tag Team Champions and three time WCW Tag Team Champions.

Ladies and gentlemen, with my 11th pick and the 180th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

02.jpg Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs...The Nasty Boys!

Eh- I think it should be a significant period. Maybe a three strikes rule- if you miss three picks, you're out.

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

Since there are loads of great tag teams left on the board, I thought I'd grab one. My next pick is one of my favorite teams of all time and one of the best tag teams of the '90s. I admit their wrestling skills left something to be desired (to put it nicely) but this team knew how to do one thing, they knew how to brawl and they could brawl with the best of them. I think a series with Strike Force would be fantastic. The pretty boy babyfaces against the street fighting, take no prisoner heels.

These men are former WWF Tag Team Champions and three time WCW Tag Team Champions.

Ladies and gentlemen, with my 11th pick and the 180th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

02.jpg Brian Knobbs and Jerry Saggs...The Nasty Boys!

Bastard!!!!

Oh well, my back-up team is still in play.

On behalf of Crandamaniac:

The 181st selection... the man who terrorized Stampede, the AWA, the NWA and everywhere in between...

Maurice "Mad Dog" Vachon

01-1.jpg

No explanation yet, I'll get to that with later picks and it'll make more sense then.

I'm taking the Great Sasuke.

sasuke.officialwebsite.jpg