TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

ATTENTION PLEASE: BEGINNING AT 12:00 AM, ET ON 06/14 (SATURDAY MORNING) I WILL BEGIN TO ENFORCE 8 HOUR SELECTION WINDOWS. IF ANYBODY FEELS AS THOUGH THEY MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR SELECTION WITHIN THE ALLOTTED AMOUNT OF TIME, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to finish out my tag-team ranks with a rough, tough, and well respected duo that caused nothing but mayhem and broken body parts to occur all throughout the NWA. They can feud with both the Rock and Roll Express and Johnson/Atlas quite easily, and they are nothing but pure heels.

Ladies and gentlemen...

gene_anderson_inmemory.jpg

oleanderson.jpg

Gene and Ole Anderson...

THE MINNESOTA WRECKING CREW

Not a lot of time for this one. I was given the idea to draft this guy after watching the Rock/Shamrock feud over youtube recently. This guy could antagonize Shammer to the point of snapping, even a few reverse decisions after his temper got the best of him. In my quest to combine the 80's, New Generation, Attitude era and today in one package, I draft one of the best sports entertainers on the microphone today. I draft.

mrkennedy.gif

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna grab another team at this point. Both stiff as hell, both wicked nasty in the ring.

03.jpg

03.jpg

Davey Richards and Super Dragon

They can rock a killer match against either Hayabusa and Jinsei or RISE.

For my 11th round pick, I am going to go with one of my favorite international superstars.

Ladies and gents, I give you... the 186th selection...

the former ECW Heavyweight Champion of the World...

MASATO TANAKA!

tanaka.jpg

If Mike Awesome is in my main event picture, then this guy has to be as well. You cannot have The Gladiator without Dangan. It's just not right.

I nearly took Tanaka, but I figured you wanted him to pair with Awesome. And somehow, that just felt right to me. :lol:

That and I couldn't find a good guy to pair him up against.

I nearly took Tanaka, but I figured you wanted him to pair with Awesome. And somehow, that just felt right to me. :lol:

That and I couldn't find a good guy to pair him up against.

I was going to make mention that I felt like some were being sympathetic towards me. It's sad enough that Steamboat and Flair are not on the same roster.

For my next pick, I'm going with someone who I can feel is able to work with pretty much everybody on my roster and in doing so can force others to step up their own ring work. That and I felt that it was time we found ourselves a man we could look up to.. a man that could inspire..a man that we could call a hero.

ChrisHeroFlagShirt2.jpg

Chris Hero

ah.. well, then give me a minute to pick a new person.

Like I said earlier when it started, my lack of indy knowledge would hurt

I don't believe he's been picked. He can work with just about anyone in my midcard and a few of the guys I hope to pick up later. I also can't help but mark for his work back in the day as 2 Gold Scorpio. We'll all just develop amnesia about his time in the WWF. It's just better that way.

Scorp2beltscr.JPG

Yeah, he's one of those few guys that ECW put forth as a good to great worker that didn't make it bigger elsewhere. I wonder how things would have turned out if he'd gone to WCW instead. He probably still wouldn't have "made it", but at least he wouldn't have been a joke character.

Yeah, he's one of those few guys that ECW put forth as a good to great worker that didn't make it bigger elsewhere. I wonder how things would have turned out if he'd gone to WCW instead. He probably still wouldn't have "made it", but at least he wouldn't have been a joke character.

I remember him from WCW more than ECW since I could only hear about ECW stuff.

Didn't Vader scout him out? I recall freaking the hell out the first time I saw the 450 when I was like 12 or something on a Clash of the Champions.

I remember him from WCW more than ECW since I could only hear about ECW stuff.

Didn't Vader scout him out? I recall freaking the hell out the first time I saw the 450 when I was like 12 or something on a Clash of the Champions.

Yes, when he wrestled his entire debut without his name being announced. Made for a very interesting debut. Scorp had me at 450. I'd never seen anything like it before, and he earned a fan for life that night.

Vader did indeed help him get his start. I believe that Leon put in a good word for him to train in the NJPW Dojo. That must have been fun.

You guys were smart to take Tanaka and Scorpio because they were each on my top five for the draft board and likely were going to be taken this round.

You guys were smart to take Tanaka and Scorpio because they were each on my top five for the draft board and likely were going to be taken this round.

I came close to having both. They were two of the three front runners, but perhaps I jumped the gun on Molly Holly. I had no clue if anybody else was interested in her or not, but I really wanted her.

Hey I will pick soon, but I apologize I did not choose earlier. The explanation for that is that there was a big storm Tuesday night, and my cable line along with all of my electric wires went down. Actually my cable wire completely disattached for the poll. So I did not have the internet, T.V. or a land line telphone for three days.

Hey I will pick soon, but I apologize I did not choose earlier. The explanation for that is that there was a big storm Tuesday night, and my cable line along with all of my electric wires went down. Actually my cable wire completely disattached for the poll. So I did not have the internet, T.V. or a land line telphone for three days.

I completely understand. The shit weather here in the Hoosier State knocked my power out for a little while last weekend (though I am way more fortunate than many others in this area). Glad things are looking up.

My next pick is another Hall of Fame worker. This man is a legend in Japanese wrestling, who has had classic battles with virtually every top Japanese name of the 80s. Not only is he a legend inside the ring, but he's also one of wrestlings most successful bookers. He's a major name, a top-flight worker, and brings to the table everything I want out of a worker. My next pick is...

azj4.jpg

Riki Choshu!