TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I simply did a name check...my bad for not knowing every team someone was a part of...

I'll edit the post to put my new pick

I meant within the context of who I have..don't know if he'd really have fit in with the group of guys I've already drafted.

Edited my first post, Kama "The Supreme Fighting Machine" (for those that might miss it)

I meant within the context of who I have..don't know if he'd really have fit in with the group of guys I've already drafted.

You already took Scott Norton, another big physical stiff ass-kicker. It wasn't that great of a departure from your roster. Ideally, Sasaki-Williams would have been the way I'd gone with regards to your present roster.

14.jpg

Oddly, I figured his other persona would suit your group better.

On behalf of naiwf:

The former WWF/E Women's Champion...

Lita!

00225hn.jpg

Note: I wasn't sure if he wanted oMgSk8rLiTa or Slutty Lita. I like this picture, though.

Yeah, I'm surprised Kama went over The Godfather myself. Godfather's act was super-over back in '99.

I hated the Godfather and thought Kama was more of a bad-ass. I mean the fucker took the Urn and melted it into a thick ass gold chain. Seriously...

Yeah, I'm surprised Kama went over The Godfather myself. Godfather's act was super-over back in '99.

I hated the Godfather and thought Kama was more of a bad-ass. I mean the fucker took the Urn and melted it into a thick ass gold chain. Seriously...

Yeah I liked Kama too, I thought he was going to be the next Bad News Brown when I was a kid. Actually he should have been.

On behalf of naiwf:

The former WWF/E Women's Champion...

Lita!

00225hn.jpg

Note: I wasn't sure if he wanted oMgSk8rLiTa or Slutty Lita. I like this picture, though.

Slutty Lita works for me picture wise. I was thinking of the post neck injury version that was more power based and wore shorts. The DDT she hits Molly with in the clip should have been her regular finisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDJHb6-40g

For my next pick, I'm going into hardcore territory and picking a guy who can be the centerpiece of the bleeding and brawling that takes place in my promotion. I'm going with a guy who is notorious and infamous for his wild and bloody brawls, both in America and in Japan. However, he's not only famous for his wild style of wrestling. He's also known for being one of the best promo guys in the business, which is a talent I think will help him a great deal in my otherwise workrate-based promotion, as that, along with his style, will make him truly stand out. My next pick is notorious, infamous and, according to legend, deadly. My next pick is the one and only...

fredvampire.jpg

blassie-americasbelt.jpg

Fred Blassie!

For my next pick, I'm going into hardcore territory and picking a guy who can be the centerpiece of the bleeding and brawling that takes place in my promotion. I'm going with a guy who is notorious and infamous for his wild and bloody brawls, both in America and in Japan. However, he's not only famous for his wild style of wrestling. He's also known for being one of the best promo guys in the business, which is a talent I think will help him a great deal in my otherwise workrate-based promotion, as that, along with his style, will make him truly stand out. My next pick is notorious, infamous and, according to legend, deadly. My next pick is the one and only...

fredvampire.jpg

blassie-americasbelt.jpg

Fred Blassie!

Another "about freaking time" pick right there. I have debated taking Blassie for the past couple rounds, but I decided to take Austin Idol instead to work against Jesse, although Jesse vs. Freddie would be gold as well.

Maybe a lot of people just remember Blassie as a manager, but man... he was one of the first real big stars once the modern television era hit. In my opinion, this is one of the biggest steals of the draft.

I wanted another lightweight wrestler...cause I like lightweight wrestlers...not deep I know

frankie.jpg

Anyway...I pick Kaz. He may not have the charisma...but I buy him against bigger guys and he flat out rocks against smaller wrestlers.

With my next pick, I'm taking Sweet N Sour Larry Sweeney

2307877073_6cfd6d9653.jpg

Why Sweeney?

As seen in ROH, IWA and the other 2000 era indies, the dude is ridiculously oozing in charisma and talent. He is a great tweener; even when he's being his most dastardly heelish, he's too damn entertaining that he can't not be cheered.

In ring style wise, he would fit in fine with my roster. As far as I'm concerned, he's really a steal, because I can not only use him in the ring, but as a manager, talk show segment host and as a commentator.

12 large, brother. 12 large.

Gory Guerrero

The head of the most famous wrestling families in wrestling, and the inventor of the camel clutch (or as he called it, the La de a Caballo) and of course, the Gori (Gory) Special.

A premier wrestler indeed.

gory%20guerrero.jpg

Having lost my grasp on someone that was much desired for my mixed junior/pure division, I don’t want to make another mistake and lose out on this guy. In the grand scheme of things, he hasn’t been around quite as long as many other worthy options but he has nothing but tremendous potential and has already shown quite an aptitude inside the ring as well as his presence. He can make an excellent addition as the enforcer type in any potential stable or the lone wolf assassin.

With the next selection of this draft, I present to you

19.jpg

"The Shooter" Brent Albright

I'll add to my junior weight division with..

1189580427_c1d68488c2.jpg

Perro Aguayo Jr.

And I want to add to my ass kicking division..

2.jpg

New Jack.

Another addition to the junior/pure division will now feature someone who can be showcase performer thanks to his dazzling acrobatic skills and engaging personality to the crowd. This would stand out given how mat-based the rest of the division has become. He could’ve been one of the more revered juniors of his time (which would be now, I suppose) but a major injury has all but curtailed that opportunity but in this hypothetical world, we’re selecting the quality and ability of these men/women.

With the next selection of the draft, I have chosen

amazingred.jpg

The Amazing Red

On the behalf of The Franchise

A great brawler, good comedy act and the final piece of the SCS puzzle.

The next pick of the draft, SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!

200px-Ace_Steel-College_of_Lake_County-Grayslake.jpg

Ace Steele

I was eyeing Red for a super flyweight, but I have two guys that are equally talented that I can snag instead. Great pick... nice one with the Ace as well.

So bps is up with another hour and a half to go before HTQ can make his pick and Steviekick can make his pick anytime, right?

Man, weekends absolutely kill these things!

Just a heads up that this is an unofficial Canadian long weekend with Canada day being July 1st, so expect delays if there are any other Canadians in this thing.