TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

02.jpg

Beverly Brothers

- They were better workers than their time in the WWF indicated, they were over as heels and can produce some fun 80's style tag matches with the Killer Bee's.

This is what's good about stables in which many different guys teamed to together:

perfectevent2.jpg

Perfect Event (Stasiak & Palumbo)

- They will be used as a face team to counter the Beverly Brothers. These guys have a great looks, decent work rate, decent mic skills and can easily get over as heels or, as I will use them, as faces.

Alrighty then...

With the exception of Ernie Ladd, Tito Santana, and The Headshrinkers, my roster is pretty white and I'd like to change that. My next pick is an international superstar and another guy I feel has been overlooked. I think he'd be a huge draw to The Latino market- especially to the Puerto Rican community. I'm going to pair him with Don Muraco- a series that I believe would produce wildly entertaining, blood filled brawls. He is to the WWC what Hulk Hogan is to the WWF, what Jerry Lawler is to Memphis, and what Ric Flair was to JCP/WCW.

He's a 26 time WWC Universal World Heavyweight Champion and a former Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Champion...

Ladies and gentlemen with my 19th pick and the 322nd pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

07.jpgCarlos Colon!

I'm going to pick Jean-Pierre Lafitte.

We're still going to do the pirate gimmick. First, he's going to take Blackman's nunchucks. I want him to stab Blackman with a sword afterward.

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to go international. Since I can't get The Great Muta or Tajiri, I'm going to draft the man who inspired a lot of their style. He was the original mist blowing mysterious Japanese heel, and I can pair him up against a number of faces still on the board.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

From the Land of the Rising Sun...

kabuki.jpg

THE GREAT KABUKI

I really considered Kabuki a could of times, but the only exposure I had to him was his retirement match with Muta, which was awesome watching Muta wander around in the back after the match calling for Daddy!

I'm waiting for somebody to pick someone they already picked. This will happen in the late, late rounds. I also hope that while someone like Fart was picking his guy, Matzo would jump in and do his next pick (as he's legally allowed now) and it'd happen to be same guy.

Another one out of left field I think. One of my favourite memories growing up was turning on either Wrestling Challenge or Superstars and seeing this guy come out and fuck with midcard babyfaces and play pranks on them. That's exactly what I intend to do here. I will not turn him into a lame comedic babyface. With my next selection, none other than...

doink.jpg

Evil Doink!

Yeah. If Bourne hasn't already been selected.

No, he wasn't. Just to clarify for others interested, Doink is still an option as he was protrayed by other people.

Alas I wasn't even thinking the same gender...

MORE JOSHI!

I have Aja Kong. Why not get her some more people to beat up? Since we waived the cap on tag teams I'm grabbing one of the best Female Tandems not named Jumping Bomb Angels.

crush21a.jpg

The Crush Gals

Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo

They released albums! They were Idols! Who better for Aja to beat the living shit out of than talented, pretty women? Who can also wrestle?

NOBODY!

Alas I wasn't even thinking the same gender...

MORE JOSHI!

I have Aja Kong. Why not get her some more people to beat up? Since we waived the cap on tag teams I'm grabbing one of the best Female Tandems not named Jumping Bomb Angels.

crush21a.jpg

The Crush Gals

Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo

They released albums! They were Idols! Who better for Aja to beat the living shit out of than talented, pretty women? Who can also wrestle?

NOBODY!

Oooh. I'm going to have to kill you in your sleep now.

For my next selection I'm gonna go with a tag team that I have had my eye on for the past few rounds. It is now time to pull the trigger on one of the more underrated Ring of Honor Tag Team Championship pairings. I would absolutely love to see what these guys would do with Furnas & LaFon.

I present to you... Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero...

The Havana Pitbulls!

02-4.jpg

I almost took the Havana Pitbulls about 7 times already. I just kept putting it off. It also would have left me with an odd # of teams...and I didn't really want anyone else that badly.

I would have programmed them with the LAX...and it would have ROCKED.

Will do write ups later, sort of busy now.

For my two picks:

The Backseat Boyz - Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere

&

Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki

Just want to get my pick up, I'll get a picture up in a minute..

05.jpg

Kanyon

I figure with having Nova on my roster, this is an almost no-brainer to book. Two men who have the ability to throw at each other numerous moves and counters to those moves.

Plus.. the scene backstage of them using liscensed action figures in a mock-up ring to plan out spots and new moves will ease any backstage tension.

Plus.. the scene backstage of them using licensed action figures in a mock-up ring to plan out spots and new moves will ease any backstage tension.

I like that.

I don't see too much in the way of singles competitors that I want now, so I'll take a team that had the WWE's third longest individual reign as World Tag Team Champions, the second longest combined reign and I'll also get to screw up a few people in the supplemental draft at the same time. They were also the first team to hold the titles twice, as well as three times. My next pick is Mr. Fuji & Professor (Toru) Tanaka.

01.jpg