TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I'm going to take the Harris Brothers. I have a mean idea for a six man tag involving Valentine on their team.

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to take someone who can be used as both a heel and a face... and honestly, I'm glad he can be since I'm kind of hazy on who I will pick to match up against him. He'll be my Latino draw on the roster as well. He had a good solid career, and he'll probably be opening my "supercard".

Ladies and Gentlemen,

l_d8cb785d5a6897c02dab5957cbde191c-714608.jpg

"THE RAGING BULL" MANNY FERNANDEZ

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to take someone who can be used as both a heel and a face... and honestly, I'm glad he can be since I'm kind of hazy on who I will pick to match up against him. He'll be my Latino draw on the roster as well. He had a good solid career, and he'll probably be opening my "supercard".

Ladies and Gentlemen,

l_d8cb785d5a6897c02dab5957cbde191c-714608.jpg

"THE RAGING BULL" MANNY FERNANDEZ

Now that's a steal. By the way, be sure to PM both Fratsauce and Mazto.

I need an awesome and aggressive Joshi tag team to stand across the ring from those fan favorite Jumping Bomb Angels.

Enter my next tag team selection:

Etsuko Mita & Mima Shimoda

Oh, sweet violence...

Etsuko.jpgmimashimodavr9.jpg

Try them. They will fuck your shit up.

I think my next pick is one of the most improved workers in the US over the last year. I've also probably seen every episode of the 5 or so Real World/Road Rules Challenge seasons that he was on and think that once he left to focus on wrestling the challenges weren't as good. I'm convinced he will make my fans happy when an as yet undetermined babyface beats his ass for their amusement. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm going with The Miz.

14.jpg

I think my next pick is one of the most improved workers in the US over the last year. I've also probably seen every episode of the 5 or so Real World/Road Rules Challenge seasons that he was on and think that once he left to focus on wrestling the challenges weren't as good. I'm convinced he will make my fans happy when an as yet undetermined babyface beats his ass for their amusement. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm going with The Miz.

14.jpg

I used to hate him, but he has definitely improved a great deal. It's a wonder he was still left at this point.

I used to hate him, but he has definitely improved a great deal. It's a wonder he was still left at this point.

I was thinking that myself. A year ago you couldn't have convinced me that he was worth keeping around, and yet, I was disappointed that he was kept out of MITB4, and even further disappointed that he and Morrison are no longer tag team champs.

bps is up now.

Does anybody know what happened to Fratsauce? He hasn't been on in a couple of weeks.

Make-Up Selections

Fratsauce - 4 picks

HTQ - 1 pick

I would wager that there are still a ton of good steals that have slipped our minds. Manny was a tremendous example.

I have roughly estimate that, with the 720 selections, factoring tag teams, we will be somewhere in the area of 800 talents total.

Also, I'm thinking that, in the last round, I will allow collective stables. I don't think that it would really hurt all that much, but I want other opinions.

The stable decision just doesn't really make sense at this point. Like Franchise pointed out, there can't be that many stables left. The rule's introduced way too late in the game to have any sort of effect. Of course, I could always be proven wrong and there could be an amazing stable left on the board that slipped my mind.

Actually, I can think of a few.

Although at this point, the ones that aren't left are pretty much

job squad

s.

;)

I believe there is only one member left of that consortium.

Actually even The Job Squad is almost entirely off the board. I know for a fact Al Snow, Too Cold Scorpio and Hardcore Holly have been taken and I'm almost positive The Blue Meanie has been taken as well.

Actually even The Job Squad is almost entirely off the board. I know for a fact Al Snow, Too Cold Scorpio and Hardcore Holly have been taken and I'm almost positive The Blue Meanie has been taken as well.

I took Meanie off the board as part of the bWo with Stevie Richards.

l_2dc6e9a6e296e8dcaee5df4c38af0823.jpg

The Olsen Twins--Colin and Jimmy

Before he was getting squashed on a regular basis in ECW, Colin and his brother Jimmy were tearing up the indies. They're goofy and wimpy looking, so they make great fodder for the other tag teams. This way, they can be sympathetic when against heels, but fun to watch the face teams beat them up. Basically more fun for the undercard.

If anyone doubts there awesomeness, check out their match against Up In Smoke from Chikara last fall.