TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I don't chart my picks out or anything, I just keep them in my head. When the draft gets about three or four picks in front of me, I think about it more.

I wasn't sure if it was the right time to take MVC but I knew a couple people, especially HTQ had yet to take a tag team and I knew he would want them. Now, I'm glad I did. How many people have I broken with my picks? 3?

I wasn't sure if it was the right time to take MVC but I knew a couple people, especially HTQ had yet to take a tag team and I knew he would want them. Now, I'm glad I did. How many people have I broken with my picks? 3?

Four. :(

DOCTOR DEATH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BAM BAM!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I hate this round. :angry:

I'm genuinely surprised at the outrage of the selection of the Miracle Violence Connection. Not that it isn't deserved but I didn't think they were sought after.

They're a great team to build a division around. They're top-notch workers and awesome heels. Add in the ability to have all kinds of different ****+ matches, and they're the ideal heel tag team to build a promotion around.

I'm genuinely surprised at the outrage of the selection of the Miracle Violence Connection. Not that it isn't deserved but I didn't think they were sought after.

At this point in the draft there aren't many "top tier" tag teams left. That you get Dr. Death AND Bam Bam? SHIT!

MVC was an awesome, no bullshit heel tag team. You would be crazy to not want them.

And BPS, I have no idea what I'm doing next so I'm assuming you'll be fine.

If both guys I have on tap are gone by the time I draft, I will find a puppy and murder it spelling out your screen name in it's blood.

And this is why this is a great thread!

I do like the Doc and Gordy pick. The Steiners matches were heavily hyped, but I remembered the crowd (and myself) going batshit when they finally lost the tag titles. They were built up like losing was not a possibility. And that was WCW booking!

I never realized I could have struck a chord by that selection. That just makes it all that much more satisfying to know I took them. However, there are still about 4-6 good lead tag teams out there and if you haven't already got one, might want to secure them in this round. There's untold amount of great singles stars that'll hang around for long time but tag teams will be scarce pretty soon.

For my pick, i'm staying with my original idea of a tag team, a team that caused a lot of hype for a promotion once, but more importantly, two big stars at one time or another.

Either a team for my tag ranks, or a possible world champion and intercontinental/US level champion.

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall - The Outsiders.

05.jpg

About time!

I've been wondering for days when they would finally show up.

It's like a 2 for 1 special on wrestlers! Perfect for tag team and singles.

I already asked mellowblissful about the Outsiders. That one may not count. It falls under the category of pairings, I think.

The more of you that weigh in, the better. He told me he could be swayed, and it would be good to not have this thing held up.

I think BPS' ghost said it all really, voted tag-team of the year would be a good way to prove you're a real tag team, and six times the tag champions over three years of time also adds weight to it.