TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

The more I think about it, I feel that the million dollar giveaway thing on Raw is just a decoy.

Decoy for what you ask?

It's getting ever closer to the 1 year anniversary of something that happened last year.

Maybe all this money talk will try to make everyone forget what happened last year?

Also it seems like Elijah is calling himself "The Black Pope". Basically it was reported that he worked a dark match this week and had a different look and judging by this new blog of his - http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/el...xperience060908 - he might be going that rumored route. I wonder if he'll get his own Deacon Batista...

He's been calling himself that forever.

But did he look like this -

002.jpg

001.jpg

(pics stolen from http://www.idiotsrunningawebsite.net/ )

Hell, he's more like the Black Gangrel...

Looks more like Black Thorne than Black Pope.

Did one of the writers just watch that Eddie Murphy vampire movie?

Did anybody watch that movie?

The more I think about it, I feel that the million dollar giveaway thing on Raw is just a decoy.

Decoy for what you ask?

It's getting ever closer to the 1 year anniversary of something that happened last year.

Maybe all this money talk will try to make everyone forget what happened last year?

Vince getting "blowed up" in the limo?

WON is finally going online! I am stoked to get pages of MMA news I don't want immediately, complete with audio updates!

Seriously though this is a much needed move forward, especially considering my WON hardcopy usually arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday while Americans on the net seem to get it Friday and already talk about the news.

d-von already did the hustling preacher gimmick... should have made elijah a black philosopher who drops great quotes after all his signature spots. he could have had deep revealing conversations with kofi each week, and then ron could of come in with a DAMN! every once in a while.

d-von already did the hustling preacher gimmick... should have made elijah a black philosopher who drops great quotes after all his signature spots. he could have had deep revealing conversations with kofi each week, and then ron could of come in with a DAMN! every once in a while.

But Reverend D'Von only lasted a few weeks. Brother Elijah could preach to the crackheads and hookers (what he'd call his fans)...

Has there been any news on Chris Harris being brought on to tv? Last thing I read and saw was that they didn't like how he put on so much weight, and he did put on a lot.

Spirit Squad member Mikey released

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mikemondoreleased

Is this the one Torrie is dating?

No. That is Spirit Squad member Mitch (Nick Mitchell).

Mikey was the smallest of the bunch and I believe begged into the Spirit Squad when Elijah Burke asked to be excluded.

That's probably the best thing that could have happened to Elijah.

That's some awesome dyslexia (or something similar) there Scorby... Chris Harris of AMW, not Charlie Haas of WGTT.

Ah, fuckmite!

028.jpg

Speak of the devil, developmental diva Victoria Crawford is debuting on SD! tonight. She is introduced in a backstage skit as Alicia Fox, Vicki and Edges wedding planner. Now it could be a one and done spot (like Melina used as a Halloween episode extra - or was it Thanksgiving), but there was the Kristal/Edge storyline that Hayes wanted to go with that Kristal objected to that led to her firing - could Victoria/Alicia be getting that spot?

There is bad news though as Victoria/Alicia has an outie. :throwup:

WON is finally going online! I am stoked to get pages of MMA news I don't want immediately, complete with audio updates!

Seriously though this is a much needed move forward, especially considering my WON hardcopy usually arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday while Americans on the net seem to get it Friday and already talk about the news.

ugh the new site design is ass

:angry:

ugh the new site design is ass

:angry:

Did they really have to show themselves eating on the top banner?

So, how 'bout that Carlito?

WWE STAR TAKES PUBLIC AIM AT TRIPLE H AND HIS MARRIAGE TO STEPHANIE MCMAHON AT PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY

by Mike Johnson @ 6:08 PM on 6/13/2008

During a press conference today in Santiago, Chile, promoting a 7/2 Raw house show, Carlito took aim at Triple H's place in World Wrestling Entertainment, specifically his marriage to Stephanie McMahon-Levesque.

When asked about their marriage, Carlito commented, "I may get in trouble, but that's why I'm here. My opinion is that it was a smart move by [HHH]. I think that's why he's champion now and has been champion in the past, it's easier to him. We, the real wrestlers, don't depend on people in the business. We don't have that benefit. We have to deliver the maximum in the ring. Others are given championships in a plate of gold or platinum, I'm happy for him."

Carlito, who claimed he had been discriminated against in WWE because he was Latin (but did not specify any instance), saying his heritage makes it harder for him, but he doesn't regret being Latino. He also commented that he never sees Triple H going overseas to promote the company, stating, "I don't see him coming to Chile or Paraguay, places like that. He's always comfortable."

As mentioned yesterday on PWInsider.com, Carlito is again unhappy with his WWE push and status. In a sign that he wasn't just playing a heel role during the conference, Carlito put over babyface John Cena's work ethic and criticized wrestling fans for not supporting him. The McMahon-Levesque marriage has always been pretty much considered "out of bounds" for anyone to discuss publicly for the obvious political reasons.

Ken Kennedy also took part in the press conference, remaining in character before the local media.

Announced for the Santiago event was WWE champ Triple H vs. John Cena, WWE Intercontinental champ Chris Jericho vs. JBL, Shawn Michaels & Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga & Snitsky and Ken Kennedy vs. Carlito.

Special thanks to Roberto Mirando for all his help and translation.