TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

Anybody watch the Strikeforce card last night? I recorded it but it ran super long and I missed what were apparently the two best parts: Bob Sapp losing in like 35 seconds and Joe Riggs getting carted out on a stretcher.

Damn it.

Saying it was a 3rd round knockout is worthy of a correction.

Being off by 20 seconds is you being your normal trolling self.

How is it trolling when I was simply just correcting you? Jesus, you're an idiot. Why don't you go cry to the mods again?

"Waaaaaaaaaah, EHME correct me!"... I don't have time to waste arguing with a chump like you. Get shit right the 1st time and I won't have to correct you.

Because it's so insignificant, what's the point! It has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make.

It is trolling. And I never cried to the mods about anything.

The only person crying to the mods is your bitch ass begging to stay.

I love how you pin all of this on me when 50+ people voted to ban you. I didn't even vote in the poll.

It was a simple correction, I wasn't rude or anything about it. Stop acting like a little 7 year old girl. Whats your definition of trolling?

The only bitch here is your snitching ass, crying about me making a simple correction.

Anybody watch the Strikeforce card last night? I recorded it but it ran super long and I missed what were apparently the two best parts: Bob Sapp losing in like 35 seconds and Joe Riggs getting carted out on a stretcher.

Damn it.

I gave an estimated time to emphasis how quickly and surprisingly Bob Sapp lost. The "correction" was made to attempt to make me look foolish. It added nothing to the discussion - because anyone reading it wouldn't differentiate between Bob Sapp losing to a guy whose record was 1-5 in 35 seconds or 55. They'd only want to take away the main point, which is that he lost to a can brought in to take a fall... and quickly.

Making a post to add absolutely nothing to the discussion and discredit another poster = trolling.

Sapp looked the worst I've ever seen him. Which considering he never fucking trains says something.

It didn't look like he's trained at all for a long time...Or he was hurt going in. He barely threw any punches which for Sapp is a little odd and just kept trying to grab onto Nortje. Absolutely terrible performence. Usually Sapp at the very least tries to throw. Here he more or less just bullrushed and allowed himself to be hit and then curled up in a ball when he was.

Strikeforce was a long, and VERY boring fightcard. Nearly everyone was a local, and even though I'm from this area, I couldn't have given two fucks about 95% of the fights.

After that show, there's something to be said for only airing five/six fights a show. There were like...EIGHT fights aired, and many had decisions. Just...horrible.

Sapp looked the worst I've ever seen him. Which considering he never fucking trains says something.

It didn't look like he's trained at all for a long time...Or he was hurt going in. He barely threw any punches which for Sapp is a little odd and just kept trying to grab onto Nortje. Absolutely terrible performence. Usually Sapp at the very least tries to throw. Here he more or less just bullrushed and allowed himself to be hit and then curled up in a ball when he was.

The sad thing is many people thought this is what would happen, just so he could his check and leave quickly.

Well - it's looking like Mike Swick vs. Marcus Davis at UFC 85. Now, that's an interesting fight. For one - Davis gets a "name" opponent to test his winning streak against. Swick can't pull off another performance here like he did against Burkman.

Which MMA fight was it where the guy tapped out to his opponent, who was unconscious (with the guy not knowing that)?

Anyone who thought Sapp losing to Nortje was surprising needs to have their head checked. Nortje is far from a top tier K-1 fighter, but he's made great improvement in the past few years, so him trouncing Sapp wasn't too big of a shock. I wouldn't really refer to him as a can, either.

Anyone who thought Sapp losing to Nortje was surprising needs to have their head checked. Nortje is far from a top tier K-1 fighter, but he's made great improvement in the past few years, so him trouncing Sapp wasn't too big of a shock. I wouldn't really refer to him as a can, either.

Although sherdog.com isn't accurate... Doesn't Nortje have a under .500 record?

Sapp is in Tank Abbott-mode, where he shows up, tries a lil, if it doesn't work, he'll fold and take his money and go. Which is why you only see Tank fighting for a promotion once.

I don't see where Davis dominates Swick, considering Davis is stepping up in class in this case.

Ehhhhh....I dunno about that. One fighter has looked good in his last three fights and shown skills we didn't know he had. Another is 1-0 at WW, looked horrible in the victory and showed that he wasn't as hot as people thought at MW.

Sapp is in Tank Abbott-mode, where he shows up, tries a lil, if it doesn't work, he'll fold and take his money and go. Which is why you only see Tank fighting for a promotion once.

I don't see where Davis dominates Swick, considering Davis is stepping up in class in this case.

Davis has a clear advantage in the stand up department, IMO... Swick's stand up hasn't really impressed besides when he's KOing cans.

Although sherdog.com isn't accurate... Doesn't Nortje have a under .500 record?

In MMA. I should have said dramatically improved in K-1. He used to be just some big, hairy dude, now he's at least starting to show that he's more than just size and a bear-like appearance. He TKO'd Mike Bernardo and although he was in the twilight of his career at that point, it still says something for Jan.

BTW, be thinking of some stips for the avatar bet in case things go your way. I'll actually be leaving for the Caribbean for a week(!) Saturday morning so I won't be able to enforce your stips, although I trust you'll adhere to the terms, once I make them.

2 weeks, whatever AV is choosen by user, aslong as it's not racist.

That's fine, but if I lose I won't be able to use your choice until I get back on the 9th, is that cool? If you lose, I can either post it here before the match (just in case) or you can wait until I get back, it's up to you.