TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

News You Can (barely) Use

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Jillian looked really scrawny on Raw this week. She looked a bit closer to the Jillian I saw down in OVW in 2004, rather than the brickhouse we've seen on Raw for the past year.

Your cats will be safe after all...

SMACKDOWN IN CHICAGO UPDATE AND CLARIFICATION

by Mike Johnson @ 11:55 AM on 7/10/2008

After leaving a message this morning for WGN's programming department, I received a call back this afternoon. Smackdown will indeed be airing every Friday locally on WGN Channel 9 in the Chicago market.

The programming department representative stated there are "listing errors" that they are working on clearing up, but Smackdown, not ALF will be airing this Friday. It should be noted that the listings we mentioned earlier today on the site were made three days ago, so it appears the series may have been yanked and replaced. The rep didn't want to comment on that theory.

So, if WGN is your local CW Network affiliate, you'll find Triple H, not an alien from Melmac at 7 PM Friday, at least for now.

Keep your cats away from HHH!

So according to Da Insidah (per 411) the E is looking to bring back Essa Rios and bring in Damien 666 to appeal more to the Latin base with Rey. Rios is decent, although they need another manager who eventually overshadows him. I haven't seen Damien in action, but I love the gimmick. I don't know how it would translate to American audiences though since most of us aren't big on the Japanese scene. I guess he could imitate other E wrestlers, although I'm not sure how much that would be appreciated in the back.

So according to Da Insidah (per 411) the E is looking to bring back Essa Rios and bring in Damien 666 to appeal more to the Latin base with Rey. Rios is decent, although they need another manager who eventually overshadows him. I haven't seen Damien in action, but I love the gimmick. I don't know how it would translate to American audiences though since most of us aren't big on the Japanese scene. I guess he could imitate other E wrestlers, although I'm not sure how much that would be appreciated in the back.

Eh Damien is alright, but I don't think he'll be recieved well by WWE's crowd. Essa Rios will probably get the Super Crazy treatment, but worse. If WWE really wanted to get the latin base they should bring in LA Park (real La Parka) and push Super Crazy.

Eh Damien is alright, but I don't think he'll be recieved well by WWE's crowd. Essa Rios will probably get the Super Crazy treatment, but worse. If WWE really wanted to get the latin base they should bring in LA Park (real La Parka) and push Super Crazy.

This is true. Everyone loves La Parka.

But La Parka only has room enough in his heart to love one.

parkagoatboy.jpg

From prowrestling.net:

Ric Flair's run in the finance business didn't last long. The Long Island Press reports that the company went out of business and a person with the company said they had been trying to "wrap things up for a while." The company opened last September. To read the full story, visit LongIslandPress.com.

Poor Naitch

From prowrestling.net:

Ric Flair's run in the finance business didn't last long. The Long Island Press reports that the company went out of business and a person with the company said they had been trying to "wrap things up for a while." The company opened last September. To read the full story, visit LongIslandPress.com.

Poor Naitch

So when will the return match take place? The next Raw in Charlotte?

1st base!

So, who's on 2nd?

The daughter of Who?

Who's on 2nd? What's on 1st then?

1st base!

So, who's on 2nd?

That's What.

then it's on 3rd?

There is no doubt in my mind that if they brought in La Parka and let him do his schtick i.e. dancing on his steel chair then he would be over. The general WWE fan loves goofy shit like that.