TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/28/2008)

I was confused for a half second when Edge called her Victoria. Damn WWE, I can't differiniate pepole with the same first name now.

I have a feeling the new GM is going to announce an Elimination Chamber for Summerslam.

Punk, Kane, JBL, Batista, Cena, and Jericho makes an even six.

Construction problems: they already have a Hell in a Cell match. How could they have an Elimination Chamber as well?

I'm just throwing this out there:

New RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.

I'm just saying.

I could live with that, but Eric is busy with Jason Hervey makin' waves n' shit.

Aww shit I forgot about that. He's still hangin' with Hervey?

I have a feeling the new GM is going to announce an Elimination Chamber for Summerslam.

Construction problems: they already have a Hell in a Cell match. How could they have an Elimination Chamber as well?

The 6 Man HIAC could return as well.

According to a poll I saw on wwe.com earlier, Val Venis was leading the voting for the new GM with about 66% of the vote. I personally would love to see the return of Chief of Staff Sean Morely.

Production is damned fast at setting things up. They could put the chamber above the ring, and assemble the cell live. At least I think they could...

Or they could have a double HIAC with the card above, or just a six man match. But right now it feels like it's setting up for a Chamber match.

Production is damned fast at setting things up. They could put the chamber above the ring, and assemble the cell live. At least I think they could...

Or they could have a double HIAC with the card above, or just a six man match. But right now it feels like it's setting up for a Chamber match.

They won't do a HIAC and an Elimination Chamber match on the same card. They also wouldn't assemble the cell live either.

The only time doing two Elimination Chambers made sense was back at No Way Out when Wrestlemania spots were on the line.

[Vince] ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWF [/Vince]

Meltzer said over the weekend that there was no Elimination Chamber match scheduled for SummerSlam. A HiaC match on the same show pretty much confirms that.