TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

NFL Week 2

Yup, I knew they should have tried to gain a few more yards. Nedney inside 40: Very Good. Nedney outside 40: Not So Good.

If the Cardinals can't win this division this year, they never will. Niners, Seahawks, and Rams are just simply awful.

I know I'm late with this because I just woke up but....GO RAIDERS!

Denver just got away with murder on that one. The NFL's asinine "once the whistle blows everything dies" rule is so stupid, especially on plays like this one.

It's ridiculous that a league with instant replay can all but give away a victory like that because the head official blew a call and can't overturn it because someone blew a whistle too early.

I'm more than positive that James Lofton will be the next head coach.

I'm torn on Lane Kiffin honestly. He breathed some life into the team last year, after a 2-14 2006 season. He's young, but very green in my eyes. I dunno what happened today was either the players playing for Lane or the players playing for themselves knowing Lane was a lame duck. The defense had an almost magical turnaround this week, maybe Rob Ryan was making a statement Monday Night?

I have to believe that ultimately Al Davis made a mistake hiring Lane Kiffin. Lane, mark my words, will someday be a great OC or HC for either a pro or college team in the future. However, he wasn't the right fit for a team that is in this much turmoil. Plus he crossed Al Davis concerning personel, coaches and philosophy, all of which I'm with Lane, but when you haven't proved anything on the pro level, you have to work with what you are given. Lane's ego is what did him in for better or for worse.

I dunno if James Lofton can coach or not, but I hold cautious optimism. Lofton was a great Raider, and knows what it was like when "Just Win Baby" wasn't talk from the distant past. The Raiders need a coach thats tough and in your face. Lane Kiffin wasn't that type of person.

Seriously, after watching the Seahawks and Rams play, the Niners actually have a chance of winning their division. That's how bad the NFC West is.

At least the 'Hawks have an excuse with their entire receiving corps out for a majority of the season. The Rams are just bad. Marc Bulger had this look on his face all game to the tune of "get me the fuck out of here", Steven Jackson is just happy to have his money, and Scott Linehan is calling quasi-option plays on 3rd down. Why are they packing it in with this division? My god, 7-9 could win this division.

Uh oh Michael Smith might be in trouble. On the topic of the Raiders and Al possibly firing Kiffin soon, he said that changing all these coaches just retards the potential young talent that's there and whatever system anyone is going for. They've pretty much cut away from him and The Coach since he said that.