TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

NFL Week 2

Adrian Peterson with 70+ yards rushing in the first quarter against Indy. Colts fans can at least take solace in the fact that the last time the team's run defense looked this bad, they won the Super Bowl.

A-Rodge looking awesome against the Football Championship Subdivision squad from Detroit. Is it possible that after all the drama in Green Bay this offseason that the Favre trade ends up being the best thing for everyone involved?

Guest Brady's Torn ACL

Both the Texans and Astros are practicing head-up-ass thinking during this hurricane. And we thought New Orleanians were being obstinant in the face of disaster:

Saints and Hornets: "oh fuck, our city, we'd best get out of here"

Texans and Astros: "AW DANG! THAT THUR STORM DONE TOOK UR HOME GAMES 'WAY N WE AIN'T GONNA MOVE 'EM!"

Bears are hanging in there pretty well so far despite flag-happy officials and Dick Stockton, the Chicago Sports Jinx. That punt deflection for a touchdown was pretty sweet, but I can feel the momentum shifting toward Carolina. That or residual storm systems from Hurricane Ike are making my house sway.

Vikings up 12-0 right now. I only have the game on the radio, but based on what I'm hearing a couple of those FGs should be TDs instead. AD has been running all over the Colts D, and it sounds like Childress and Jackson might have learned their lesson last week and are working the short passing game

Just kicking FGs though isn't going to work... and as long as AwShucks is on the other side of the ball I definitely can't get my hopes up

I almost had a heart attack when that happened. I mean dude been in the pros for eight years! WTF

McFadden busts out a nice 50 yarder, but fumbles after the run. Luckily the ball went out of bounds. Michael Bush looks pretty good for his first couple carries

And McFadden finds paydirt for the first time. The Raiders have a nice run attack. Now if we could get a passing attack going.

Guest Brady's Torn ACL

Hot damn, the Lions are bad at football. They should probably just give the whole thing up and attempt to field a lacrosse team instead.

Guest Brady's Torn ACL

Okay, look. I know everyone complains about this stuff, but it really feels like the announcers are getting inordinately excited about the Panthers. I know it's a function of the Panthers having more exciting (both in quantity and quality) plays and thus the excitement level will be elevated for them in a neutral presentation, and Jake Delhomme being sold as a feel-good story (I think he's Football McEnroe and needs to be shaken up hard. This may have just happened), not to mention my innate bias against Dick Stockton, but it's just kind of frustrating, you know?

Tavaris Jackson just is getting nuclear heat at the Dome right now, really is not looking good and frankly, the Vikes should be up on the Colts by at least another 14 points than they have. This is all Vikings defense, and AP.

Tavaris Jackson just is getting nuclear heat at the Dome right now, really is not looking good and frankly, the Vikes should be up on the Colts by at least another 14 points than they have. This is all Vikings defense, and AP.

Yea, the fact that this game is now tied is ridiculous, considering the downright spanking the Vikings gave the Colts in the first half down the field. And most of the second to boot.

The Vikings need something, and that just may be a new quarterback, because if they somehow lose this game that is just not a good sign at all.

If the Vikings had a QB worth a crap they m ight actually be good.

EDIT: If the Ref's weren't making retarded non-calls against the Colts the Vikings might still have a chance at a win.

Jackson finally throws up a great bomb, and then the Vikings reciever fucking trips over his own feet. Ugh.

Yeah, the Vikes definately need a better QB, the rest of the team is actually pretty solid. If we could have only got Brett...

Thankfully the Giants still have Justin Tuck on the defensive line. That guy looks like a stud in the making.

Buffalo is winning by one with about 4 minutes left and Gus Johnson is calling it. Here we go.

Gus Johnson actually says that too.

"And here WE GO."

This Saints game is way too close for my liking.

I like how everytime the Saints score, the Times Picayune make sure to talk about how they put the nail in the Skins coffin. Shut up guys.

Buffalo is winning by one with about 4 minutes left and Gus Johnson is calling it. Here we go.

20-16 with under :30 left...*holds breath*

Edwards with a competent day today...LOLZman woulda lost it by now.