TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Noah Fentz vs. The World

@ Ravenbomb - Of all the "wordplays" I've seen here, you call me out on mine, eh? Well, I think it's perfect for me, but nobody seems to take it for what it's worth and I offend them... imagine that.

@ Fentz - Show me threads about other people with jokey word-play based names and I'll say the same thing about them.

@ Ravenbomb - Of all the "wordplays" I've seen here, you call me out on mine, eh? Well, I think it's perfect for me, but nobody seems to take it for what it's worth and I offend them... imagine that.

@ Fentz - Show me threads about other people with jokey word-play based names and I'll say the same thing about them.

I wasn't referring to any thread, just the names, man. Go over the member list ;)

Honestly, he's worse then Deon. He really should just be gone, because if he keeps talking down to people because he ran a made up wrestling promotion that he refuses to name then problems will continually occur.

WTF? So... because I'd rather not reveal EXACTLY who I am (which I would, naming my promotion) is "made up?"

As I mentioned before, I'm nearly 40 and own 3 businesses. It could be bad for business divulging who I am.

Thanks for understanding!

The only thing I understand is how much you can backpedal.

I called you out in this folder before asking what promotion you ran and your history in the wrestling business and you said you rather not discuss it in the Chocolate Socket but would rather discuss it in a wrestling folder. Now you had that chance to discuss your history in the wrestling business in a wrestling folder, just like you said you wanted to do, and what'd you do? You backpedaled.

So at this point, all you are is nothing more than a lier, a gimmick poster, your nothing more than a joke.

By the way, what happen with your Wrestling RPG that was suppose to be the biggest thing TSM has ever seen? Why did that fail so hard?

I already told you once, but I'll say it again...

When I arrived, I told everyone all they needed to or were going to know.

As far as the RPG. I mentioned in the post about it that if there was enough interest, I'd scan it, post it, and rewrite the manual (since I lost the damn thing). I'm not going to put HOURS into rewriting it, if there's not enough interest.

It is a sweet ass game, so if you're interested, let me know :)

You didn't tell us anything. You just mentioned some shit about Honkey Tonk Man and Hawk. What did that tell anyone? That you did something with two people any other person could have done something with?

I once shared a 40oz beer with New Jack. That doesn't mean anything. I once ate breakfast with D'lo Brown and New Jack at some restaurant in Portland Oregon, that doesn't mean anything. I once helped Al Snow and Blue Meanie make fun of another wrestlers name, that doesn't mean anything. I used to live with Gangrel, that doesn't mean anything. The Barbarian asked me to find out when his match was on the card. That doesn't mean anything. CHAVO GUERRERO SR. ONCE INTRODUCED ME TO THE GUERRERO HORSE! That doesn't mean anything, but it is a funny story. I could go on and on about the things I've done with other wrestlers, but when I do and I'm asked to explain it or how I was able to do all that stuff, I do.

You didn't tell us anything. Do you know how many couches HTM has probably slept on? How many random people did Hawk get high with? So what did you tell us? You told us absolutely jack shit.

I once shared a 40oz beer with New Jack. That doesn't mean anything. I once ate breakfast with D'lo Brown and New Jack at some restaurant in Portland Oregon, that doesn't mean anything. I once helped Al Snow and Blue Meanie make fun of another wrestlers name, that doesn't mean anything. I used to live with Gangrel, that doesn't mean anything. The Barbarian asked me to find out when his match was on the card. That doesn't mean anything. CHAVO GUERRERO SR. ONCE INTRODUCED ME TO THE GUERRERO HORSE! That doesn't mean anything, but it is a funny story. I could go on and on about the things I've done with other wrestlers, but when I do and I'm asked to explain it or how I was able to do all that stuff, I do.

Name-dropper!

For the record, this thread is not a mandatory battle. But anytime Noah speaks in the WWE folder, his comments will be moved here. :)

Even constructive comments?

Bitch, please. Pinball is awesome as all hell. Check my scores in Pinball FX on the 360.

I don't know if you are familiar with it, but there is a program that emulates pinball very accurately. An entire community, for years, have been recreating actual pinball machines using a program called Visual Pinball.

If you like pinball, you MUST check it out.

http://www.vpforums.com

If you need help installing and getting it running, just post here or search for help on the VP forum.

Screenshots:

STTNG_JP_10_.jpg

Flintstones_JP_10.jpg

BTTF.jpg

Here's one I designed as an original...

4HPinballv090.jpg

Well, all you have to do is ask a mod on those VBForums or whatever they were what the poster's IP address is. Get a mod here to verify the IP address.

Then we have a Pinball Wizard on our hands .

"He'll be a Pinball Wizard

With stars in his eyes"

I like Foreigner.

Edit: Debunked, that was him in the picture, etc. I'm way too slow posting here.

Here's the truth on the situation: No one likes you. This is not a requirement for a message board, but it's to the point where when you do show up and comment in a thread, it overtakes discussion and becomes a problem. Others are at fault sometimes, but in most cases you seem to purposely have a desire to raise the ire and start a fire in whatever thread you're talking in.

My powers are limited and the current stance on banning people seems to be "let's give them 13 more chances to clean up their act". That doesn't stop me from developing my own method of post moving to deal with this (if necessary).

I'd rather not talk about it here. I rather talk about it in a wrestling folder.

Nah, i'm just fucking around. Gangrel married my roommate in June. He then moved in with us but was pretty much living with us before the marriage. I don't live with them anymore though. I moved out in Aug after not being able to find a job and not being able to afford the bills anymore.

Here's the truth on the situation: No one likes you. This is not a requirement for a message board, but it's to the point where when you do show up and comment in a thread, it overtakes discussion and becomes a problem. Others are at fault sometimes, but in most cases you seem to purposely have a desire to raise the ire and start a fire in whatever thread you're talking in.

My powers are limited and the current stance on banning people seems to be "let's give them 13 more chances to clean up their act". That doesn't stop me from developing my own method of post moving to deal with this.

So...

I can no longer post in the WWE folder? What the fuck is THAT all about?!

I post an opinion and everyone JUMPS on it. WOW, that is TOTAL BULLSHIT, Venk. I even went so far as to stop the discussion in the No Mercy thread myself and Matt PMed me. He and I are all good now.

I think you're being a little extreme. Who cares if I'm liked. It's up to THEM to keep a topic on track. NOT ME.

Aha, so THAT'S where we got ahold of Gangrel for our OAO Ask Someone Who Actually Did This Shit For A Living thread.

I once shared a 40oz beer with New Jack. That doesn't mean anything. I once ate breakfast with D'lo Brown and New Jack at some restaurant in Portland Oregon, that doesn't mean anything. I once helped Al Snow and Blue Meanie make fun of another wrestlers name, that doesn't mean anything. I used to live with Gangrel, that doesn't mean anything. The Barbarian asked me to find out when his match was on the card. That doesn't mean anything. CHAVO GUERRERO SR. ONCE INTRODUCED ME TO THE GUERRERO HORSE!

I once delivered a chicken sandwich from Burger King to Curt Hennig.

. . .

Just sayin'.

Aha, so THAT'S where we got ahold of Gangrel for our OAO Ask Someone Who Actually Did This Shit For A Living thread.

Yup, I asked him the questions and I typed out his answers as he isn't very good at typing.

I wasn't referring to any thread, just the names, man. Go over the member list ;)

No, you were referring to the fact that of all the jokey names on the board I call you out on yours. But the thread is ABOUT you. Should I talk about other peoples' names in this thread? Also, don't flirt with me via emoticon.

And then he died.

Coincidence? No.

Indeed, my lord, it followed hard upon.

Actually, I was also taking a cheeseburger to Brian Christopher at the same time. But wouldn't you know it, clumsy me, I put the poison in the wrong sambwich. Doh!