TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Noah Fentz vs. The World

I'm just wondering what monthly incest has to do with anything.

It's Noah's poor attempt at an insult without using the aid of sitting in the same circle pot circle as Hawk.

Yeah, I know. That was my roundabout way of saying pretty much what you said.

I'm glad we're on the same page.

Well, this sure has been fun, but it's time to say farewell. I have SOOO many better things to do than continually flame and be flamed. There is absolutely NOTHING productive that can come out of this, and it's a shame Venk even started this thread.

Nonetheless, I know he did it because no one can seem to refrain themselves from posting off topic in the WWE Folder, and I can't blame him for that.

So, the next time you disagree with my opinion, and you feel a personal attack is necessary, post it here, please. Hell, some of you may want to bookmark it for easy access.

It's amazing how I can get so many people riled up in so short a time, and so fucking easy, too.

See ya around!

I'm currently in a pot circle with The Maestro, Kurrgan, and Don E. Allen and we're all riled up, if "all riled up" means "giggling while watching AquaTeens and eating cheesey ritz bits".

Anyone reading this, years from now, will likely be of the opinion that this thread is the equivalent of watching Noah Fentz getting his shit pushed in while he is whining and moaning about he needs to do the dishes or some bullshit.

Anyone reading this, years from now, will likely be of the opinion that this thread is the equivalent of watching Noah Fentz getting his shit pushed in while he is whining and moaning about he needs to do the dishes or some bullshit.

I'm going to point to this thread as the downfall of humanity.

And then years after that, Fentzy will be saying he caused the downfall of humanity, but will refuse to show any proof.

Or he'll make a RPG based off it.

I kind of feel bad for Fentz though. I mean, honestly, a guy like that clearly doesn't have much...can we at least let him have internet popularity?

And then years after that, Fentzy will be saying he caused the downfall of humanity, but will refuse to show any proof.

Or he'll make a RPG based off it.

Which will be the biggest thing TSM will ever see...again!

I kind of feel bad for Fentz though. I mean, honestly, a guy like that clearly doesn't have much...can we at least let him have internet popularity?

He smoked pot with Hawk. He's peaked.

Wow. Some people's comments remind me way too much of what was said to and about me in late 2005-early 2006, the difference being that Noah wasn't stupid enough to reveal personal information like I was.

While I never had any interaction with the guy until he made some comments directed at me and I got pissed off (and believe me, I thought he was a total douche), I PM'ed him, and he's not a bad guy. His message board personality is somewhat of a gimmick, an exaggerated version of himself. And even though few will admit it, a lot of guys on this board play gimmicks like that. Exaggerated versions of themselves, that is. I even did it for a while after the aforementioned debacle.

All sides are guilty in their own ways.

Yeah, I like Venk and all, but I thought from the beginning that it was a stupid idea since I figured it'd only cause more drama. But, to Venk's credit, he just wanted to get all this shit out of the WWE folder. I don't blame him. Way too much arguing, with many posters involved- myself included.

Wow. Some people's comments remind me way too much of what was said to and about me in late 2005-early 2006, the difference being that Noah wasn't stupid enough to reveal personal information like I was.

lil fag always makin' it 'bout chu.

I'm going to point to this thread as the downfall of humanity.

You know, I was out for a walk earlier, and I could have swore I saw 6000 years of history collapsing before my eyes and the first thought that came to mind was, "I bet that stupid message board I post on every two or three days has something to do with this."

Here's the truth on the situation: No one likes you. This is not a requirement for a message board, but it's to the point where when you do show up and comment in a thread, it overtakes discussion and becomes a problem. Others are at fault sometimes, but in most cases you seem to purposely have a desire to raise the ire and start a fire in whatever thread you're talking in.

I think the problem was he would state his opinion which was usually against the popular opinion of this forum, and not really support it. Instead he would restort to stating his "credentials", and basically trying to prove he "knows more then us".

That's what got on the nerves of most of the people in the WWE folder. See, even when Truthiness 1st started posting him, and even cabbageboy and DarKnight... Sure they would have opinions that don't agree with the popular opinion here, but they wouldn't act like they know more then us because of some bullshit "credentials".

When he says absolute bullshit like "MVP has no charisma", without really supporting that arguement, when their is plently of evidence of MVP displaying his great charisma in promos and segments etc, it just makes Noah Fentz look like a fool.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

This is still gay wrestling shit, but you can talk about it if you want. Bob, you were right to call me out.

....hahahaa. amusing enough to bring me out of my self-induced exile to watch everyone picking on a totally diffrent sad fuck.