TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

TSM Rumors

El Brujo once dug a bunch of freaks out of a mountain, only for them to be gunned down by the intolerant townsfolk. He subsequently went on a shooting rampage, killing all of the people in the town in retaliation.

A top TSM superstar is just days away from deflecting to the Pit and you'll never believe who it is!

Folks, call the TSM hotline right now to get all the inside dirt. Just 99¢ for the first minute and $1.49 for each additional minute. If you're under 18 please get your parent's permission. Call now.

:lol:

Ravenbomb is in fact not too skinny for medical research, but has rather been using that as an excuse not to get examined ever since he learned of the true horrors of animal testing.

I heard a rumor that Marvin tried to get in on the Make-a-Wish Foundation thing so he could meet Glenn Beck, but was turned away because he's too old. And that he was so distraught that he drank 10 Rockstar energy drinks in one sitting, just to take his mind off of it. And then he posted furiously on the Glenn Beck message board for hours on end, until he was banned. And then he sank into a deep depression.

I suspect that at least one TSMer has died and their legacy was secretly carried on by a friend or family member.

Anglesault? When he came back, he didn't seem like his old self at all.

CanadianGuitarist was recently bumped to CanadianDrummer

This came up in, I think, the birthday thread. It's been believed that Baron/The Rocket/Other Ghost of.... is also me. His YouTube account is CanadianBassist. Shenanigans to follow.

I've been told by the friend of a friend of my grandma's podiatrist that the ThreadKiller is the new drummer for Blues Traveler.