TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

WWE General Discussion-November 2008

I know this isn't probably what happened...

But I'm picturing, with the jokes about him being behind the times, Vince just now reading the whole "Knightfall" saga of the Batman comics, seeing Bane break Batman's back...

And not wanting to get the negative association via that, forces the move not to be called a backbreaker.

LMAO@ Silence.

I'm pretty sure Batista's been called "Big Dave" before too. I thought it was about him on a radio show recently, but it was Meltz.

I thought you was being sarcastic, didn't know you was serious. :huh:

Plus, Low Ki's horrible attitude would wear thin fast

Sir, I do not know about that. Mayhaps you should look at the man known as Kane; his attitude is often atrocious at best but that character is still around.

Coming off the heels of a horrible turnout at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland for Unforgiven, Raw will be back in Cleveland on Jan 26th . . . at the campus of Cleveland State University at the much smaller Wolstein Center, the same building WCW used to run.

This is a smart move. I don't think WWE has come even remotely close to selling out Quicken Loans Arena since Invasion in 2001. Wolstein seats 13,000 for hoops, so you'd figure about 8,000 or 9,000 for wrestling once they put up the TitanTron. That's about what they've been drawing every time in Cleveland in the last six or seven years. That will look a hell of a lot better on TV.

Still, it's going to be weird to see a WWE show at CSU. They haven't run another building in the Cleveland market since the Richfield Coliseum days.

Is Vladmir Kozlov the same guy that was always interviewed in the crowd saying, "I love double-double-E" and the same guy that Jerry Jarrett brought to WWE instead of TNA (Oleg Prudius, I think)?

Is Vladmir Kozlov the same guy that was always interviewed in the crowd saying, "I love double-double-E" and the same guy that Jerry Jarrett brought to WWE instead of TNA (Oleg Prudius, I think)?

Yes.

After the whole incident with him being a fan interviewed in the crowd though, he was sent back down to the training down south for more training.\

However, we're suppossed to forget about that whole "I love double-double E" part, so...*Puts on sunglasses* Would you look at this please?

neuralizer2um5.jpg

Yes.

After the whole incident with him being a fan interviewed in the crowd though, he was sent back down to the training down south for more training.\

However, we're suppossed to forget about that whole "I love double-double E" part, so...*Puts on sunglasses* Would you look at this please?

neuralizer2um5.jpg

Laugh out loud.

Nation of Domination your head!

ERDIT TO SAY

I said N O D your head N-O-D

not the nation of queertation

I don't know if we're supposed to forget about Kozlov in the crowd exactly, but it's just not relevant to what is happening now. Has no impact on his character either way.

Rey Mysterio and MVP are the two wrestlers pushing for Low-Ki to be hired. Mysterio even put forth a couple of ideas where Low-Ki would be brought in as either a heel Mysterio impostor or as another masked superstar. I don't know how much political pull either have as MVP is in the dog house and Mysterio just re-signed. Hell if they liked Mysterio's ideas, why not just give that role to a current developmental.

Rey Mysterio and MVP are the two wrestlers pushing for Low-Ki to be hired. Mysterio even put forth a couple of ideas where Low-Ki would be brought in as either a heel Mysterio impostor or as another masked superstar. I don't know how much political pull either have as MVP is in the dog house and Mysterio just re-signed. Hell if they liked Mysterio's ideas, why not just give that role to a current developmental.

None of the current developmentals are the right height to be a Mysterio imposter?

None of the current developmentals are the right height to be a Mysterio imposter?

I'm open to any wrestlers having an idea to bring in Low-Ki that lets him use a little of his agility. Without all the tattoos, some fans won't buy him as an exact impostor, but the man is damn good (despite his attitude problems) so he should be able to pull off Rey's moveset at least.

Come on, guys. Source this stuff

I'm open to any wrestlers having an idea to bring in Low-Ki that lets him use a little of his agility. Without all the tattoos, some fans won't buy him as an exact impostor, but the man is damn good (despite his attitude problems) so he should be able to pull off Rey's moveset at least.

Well, as for the tattoos...he could always wear a Rey T-Shirt or attire like Rey had at WrestleManias XIX, XX and 21.

Come on, guys. Source this stuff

It's on the front page of Rajah if that helps.

http://rajah.com/base/node/14121

Well, as for the tattoos...he could always wear a Rey T-Shirt or attire like Rey had at WrestleManias XIX, XX and 21.

Here's a little fantasy booking, but I'm intrigued at the even slight possibility of Ki coming to WWE (I'll still file it under "Cold Day in Hell" though). I'd have him come in, team with Rey for a short time as an impostor/impersonator. Then, have him turn on Rey, leading to Bourne seeking revenge for his buddy when he returns from his injury. Let Bourne and Ki set the ring on fire for about 10 minutes. Good times.

Agreed.. he doesn't need to BE Rey (ie: the tattoos) to be an heel version of him - I see it kind of like the Dark Patriot storyline from way back featuring Doug Gilbert. :P