TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

WWE General Discussion-November 2008

I have a coworker who lies constantly (I've mentioned him before) spent 30 minutes today telling me TNA (who he asks ME who the champ is) is courting Taker weekly by having everyone say "We want the dead man!"

He then said Taker can't leave WWE though because he bought Flair's shares in the WWE and Taker now owns Smackdown

Then he informed me that Steve "Dr Death" Williams is JR's son (What are they 9 years apart in age?)

He then informed me BROCK LESNER is fighting an MMA bout Saturday night.... In the Brown County Arena across from Lambeau here in GB. I called him on this and told him Brock is in LV for UFC

He then told me Tank Abbott still destroys guys in MMA, and that Ken Shamrock would beat Brock in an MMA bout.

Then I was informed WWE is bringing WCW back and TNA is getting a Spike Show Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays to compete with WWE.

There was more but I've forgotten it (thankfully)

I wanted to scream.

That's just plain silly Venk, it's well documented that The Rock is going to be the leader of the Main Event Mafia.

With Goldberg. And Bret Hart.

That's just plain silly Venk, it's well documented that The Rock is going to be the leader of the Main Event Mafia.

With Goldberg. And Bret Hart.

Remember when Bret returned to lead the Invasion? Who was it that started that? Keller?

Remember when Bret returned to lead the Invasion? Who was it that started that? Keller?

Ryder.

Thanks, couldn't remember.

FWIW, I was talking to someone a couple weeks ago that was so convinced Triple H's real name was Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I didn't have the heart to tell him what a fool he was.

Are the women they pick for the kiss cam plants?

I think they are, but then what do they do, hire a local actress in each city?

If they aren't, it must suck to get picked. It's just saying, "You're the ugliest woman in the arena tonight."

If they aren't, it must suck to get picked. It's just saying, "You're the ugliest woman in the arena tonight."

I figured before each show they would ask if there were any women there willing to admit they were fat and ugly for a chance to get in the ring.

You just quoted yourself.

KHAli is such a mackdad i love it, WWE is pusing boundaries, no other show has the BALLZ to show an indo-paki style person kissing fine white women lol lol.

SUCK IT REPUBS, wwe is controversial, i am anti-=racism, and I personally love it! its good to show interratial love

You just quoted yourself.

LOL.

What the hell, TI?

Ryder.

Thanks, couldn't remember.

FWIW, I was talking to someone a couple weeks ago that was so convinced Triple H's real name was Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I didn't have the heart to tell him what a fool he was.

In a completely random thought, I wonder what new WWE fans think Triple H actually stands for/means? I can't remember the last time someone has actually said Hunter Hearst Helmsley on WWE TV, other than maybe Steph calling him Hunter on occasion.

I'd rather be Hunter Hearst Helmsley than Paul Levesque, myself. I've always said if I made it big in wrestling with a non-comical stage name I'd just get it changed. Did anybody besides Warrior Warrior ever do that?

I'd rather be Hunter Hearst Helmsley than Paul Levesque, myself. I've always said if I made it big in wrestling with a non-comical stage name I'd just get it changed. Did anybody besides Warrior Warrior ever do that?

I believe Steve Austin legally changed his name as well - Issue with trademark issues with the Six Million Dollar Man folks.

Hulk Hogan was close, however his sons legal troubles and his public divorce has lead to a lot of "Terry Bollea" mentions in the MSM lately. Hogan does own all the trademarks, well he did but recently sold them all to Eric Bischoff to keep his wife from going after them in the divorce. Rickey Steamboat lost his trademark to that name in his divorce and only re-acquired it recently.

A helluva lot of actors have stage names, but I don't know if they are legally changed.

I got tix to the SD taping after Armageddon in Baltimore, section 108 row K which should be the side the camera is focused on.

Im going to have to come up with a cool sign now, the other 3 times Ive been to SD tapings (1 in Fayetteville NC I was almost behind the original set with the ovals since I got tix that same day at the Arena) and the other 2 in Charleston SC I was across from the entrance ramp behind the announcers a ways.

WWE is coming back to Portland for the first time in a year and a half on December 30th. A house show of course. We haven't gotten a WWE TV taping since '97 (Monday Night Raw the night after IYH: De-Generation X, a show it seems like every male in my third grade class went to EXCEPT me...stupid parents!). There is a bit of interest in the fact that it's a RAW house show. For some reason, we've gotten Smackdown shows since '04 and usually ones with terrible lineups. Cena, Batista, CM Punk Randy Orton, and HBK are the big names they're advertising. I'll probably be picking up the $20 Uecker seats and I'll be sure to provide a scintellating report of the evening's events.

I know Test changed his middle name to Test I believe. I think I've read where a few others have changed parts of their names so that the could use a previous stage name. I'm just having trouble remembering who exactly.

WWE is coming back to Portland for the first time in a year and a half on December 30th. A house show of course. We haven't gotten a WWE TV taping since '97 (Monday Night Raw the night after IYH: De-Generation X, a show it seems like every male in my third grade class went to EXCEPT me...stupid parents!). There is a bit of interest in the fact that it's a RAW house show. For some reason, we've gotten Smackdown shows since '04 and usually ones with terrible lineups. Cena, Batista, CM Punk Randy Orton, and HBK are the big names they're advertising. I'll probably be picking up the $20 Uecker seats and I'll be sure to provide a scintellating report of the evening's events.

According to SvR 2009, WrestleMania is in Portland! I could only imagine such a thing happening.

According to SvR 2009, WrestleMania is in Portland! I could only imagine such a thing happening.

I laugh every time I see that.

Come on, there really isn't such a thing as Uecker seats at the Civic Center. The place is too damn small. I dream some day Portland will wake up and build something similar to what Manchester has, since they get TV all the time, not to mention concerts and other shows real arena receive. I'll probably just drive to NH for Raw.