TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - November 3, 2008

has jbl lost alot of weight, or is it just me?

i think he has but it seems he lost all his muscle mass because when he wrestles he looks like pure skin/fat with nothing underneath.

Vince and the writers are gonna cry when Mae passes on, because they'll never have someone like this to participate on the shows for a long time.

CLosest we COULD have had was Sherri, but she passed on.

Nice shot at Lillian.

What the hell was that about?

They implied she looked like a horse.

I got that part - But Why? It just seemed mean.

JBL has been losing weight and is noticibly slimmer, but he can't loose the man-boobs. they seem to be getting bigger...

Hmmm.

Don't really know what to think. First I was thinking, that stable is finally coming to fruition. But Orton deals out the kick, and I think fuck maybe not. But then again, they may explain it as a response for doing what Dibiase did earlier, especially since the other 2 didn't really seem to care. Weird.

And couldn't help but notice Orton's got quite the scar/his tattoo is messed up, assuming from the surgery on his collar bone.

For a second, I was worried that Rhodes & Manu were going to turn on Ted after the punt since he eliminated them both in the battle royal earlier. Glad that didn't happen. I assume all three members of Priceless will still be joining Orton eventually.