TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK 10

To continue with the negativity- the Saints offence just doesn't seem to have it today. Brees is 12 for 24

Horrible pass protection. Jamal Brown has been getting abused by John Abraham all day. And it doesn't help Brees any that the team has no running game.

Atlanta has been the better team all day and in all phases. This one just about sticks a fork in New Orleans.

Is it just Matt Ryan? How did Atlanta go from being lucky to win 3-4 games, to this.

Is Eric Mangini stupid- who cares what Favre says, you have to take him out

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

Any other fucking team in the league would've adjusted to the SAME DAMN PLAY at some point in ONE GAME, to say nothing of over the course of half the season.

Maybe the Bears coaching staff thinks if they send in something to stop the same play that has been killing them all year that it'll send their defense into a confused state of chaos.

Also the announcers are comparing Joe Flacco to Tom Brady in terms of poise and cool nature. Little early for such crazy comparisons.

Is it just Matt Ryan? How did Atlanta go from being lucky to win 3-4 games, to this.

They also have a new coach, running back, GM, etc. Remember when they took all of those wide receivers with early-round picks and none of them really worked out? Well, turns out that was because they had a shitty, overrated glorified running back at QB. Now that there's a real QB under center, all of those guys are shining.

Michael Vick was a damn CANCER for the Falcons, as much as I used to like him, and Michael Turner was a very underrated free agent acquisition.

Miami's up 14-13 on Seattle and driving. Cardinals are going to win their division by 5 games.

Maybe the Bears coaching staff thinks if they send in something to stop the same play that has been killing them all year that it'll send their defense into a confused state of chaos.

Also the announcers are comparing Joe Flacco to Tom Brady in terms of poise and cool nature. Little early for such crazy comparisons.

Correction..they were just relaying what Harbaugh said to them in an interview about his performance last week.

And he just led them right back after giving up the 60 yard TD to a TD of their own although there was a pass interference call and a couple penalties on the drive that helped.

Correction..they were just relaying what Harbaugh said to them in an interview.

Well that's a little better. John is a wild and crazy guy, but I like what they have done with Joe. And he's progressing very nicely. Might be the first and only RAVEN I'd get the jersey of when it comes out in t-shirt style form.

He's learning much quicker than I thought he would.

Correction..they were just relaying what Harbaugh said to them in an interview.

Well that's a little better. John is a wild and crazy guy, but I like what they have done with Joe. And he's progressing very nicely. Might be the first and only RAVEN I'd get the jersey of when it comes out in t-shirt style form.

He's learning much quicker than I thought he would.

I think I figured out the problem in last weeks game. The first couple games he was taking snaps under center. At Delaware, from what Ive heard, he was strictly shotgun.

If you notice most of his good passes and plays have been from the shotgun.

Seattle just scored a TD. 21-19, 2 point conversion coming. They have Seneca Wallace. Line him up in the spread. This is what they should do.

... And what they do: I-Formation with 2 tight ends and a fullback. Well, okay. And a false start, to boot.

Now, they got a 2 point conversion from the 7. Holmgren would be upset if it looked like he actually gave a damn any more.

2 point is no good.. 21-19 with 2:57 to go.