TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK 10

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling
God, Chicago is KILLING the run today. Love it.

At the expense of the pass, of course. The Bears do to mediocre quarterbacks what Rando does to Milky.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Pass defense is a lost cause this whole season, anyway. The front four gets no pressure, and every coverage package is either a soft zone or a receiver behind someone.

While we are on the topic of commercials, the middle age guy picking up the slut box of a TV from Circuit City is disturbing.

Way to pick up on the Spitzer thing like eight months late.

I wonder what Marvin's football life was like pre-Ravens. Somewhere there's a picture of him at a birthday party in a ratty old Washington Redskins shirt. His secret shame.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Fuck, now I really want to see this replay that FOX won't allow to be shown.

What is this referring to, anyone?

I hate living in South Florida. Miami/Seattle is the insufferable game I have to put up with on FOX. Bills/Patriots I have very little interest in, as well, even though I like the Jets and should be interested. And Colts/Steelers will more than likely be on next. Joy. :(

Ravens and Jets are winning, so not a bad day so far.

I wonder what Marvin's football life was like pre-Ravens. Somewhere there's a picture of him at a birthday party in a ratty old Washington Redskins shirt. His secret shame.

My grandparents were Redskins fans but I didnt really get into football until the Ravens came to Baltimore in 96.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Vikings punt returner Charles Gordon who I think broke his leg. I say I think because FOX never showed a single replay.

Minnesota CB Charles Gordon suffered some sort of excruciating injury to his ankle/foot. When FOX came back from the break, Joe Buck said something like, "We're not going to show you the replay of the injury, just know that Gordon is in excruciating pain... his season is surely over." That bitch was flat-out SCREAMING on the field.

I'm guessing there was some sort of Theismann-esqe injury. But boy howdy do I want to see that replay.

My grandparents were Redskins fans but I didnt really get into football until the Ravens came to Baltimore in 96.

Good to see another Ravens fan here. I moved to Miami the year after the Ravens came to town, but I grew up outside of Baltimore.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Somehow the feared Tennessee running game has 13 carries for -5 yards, but Kerry Collins threw for 180 in the first half. What is going on out there?

Chicago's pass defense is embarassing.

Somehow the feared Tennessee running game has 13 carries for -5 yards, but Kerry Collins threw for 180 in the first half. What is going on out there?

Well, it's simple. You can beat the Bears by running the same slant play for 9 to 12 yards at a time. They can't stop it. It's like tickling a trout.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That very play has worked in literally every single game this season, without fail.