TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK 10

The Bills are a fucking joke. Their line play is pathetic. Easiest schedule in the NFL and they're now going to have to win at least five out of the next seven to even have a shot (and the way they're playing that's likely not going to happen).

Guest Vitamin X
Good thing the Packers D and Special Teams showed up today.

Too bad the offensive line completely shit the bed today. What a fucking loss. It's one thing to lose to the Titans on the road in overtime, since they're a great team and undefeated and all, but the amount of penalties today was staggering. Why does Mike McCarthy insist on being a pass-first offense when the running game is actually working for once? Fuck this shit. If they don't win next week, I'm done hoping for anything from Green Bay for the year. I had a feeling during the bye week this team would go 10-6, though, but that might not even be enough to win the division or get into the playoffs even in the NFC.

Good thing the Packers D and Special Teams showed up today.

Too bad the offensive line completely shit the bed today. What a fucking loss. It's one thing to lose to the Titans on the road in overtime, since they're a great team and undefeated and all, but the amount of penalties today was staggering. Why does Mike McCarthy insist on being a pass-first offense when the running game is actually working for once? Fuck this shit. If they don't win next week, I'm done hoping for anything from Green Bay for the year. I had a feeling during the bye week this team would go 10-6, though, but that might not even be enough to win the division or get into the playoffs even in the NFC.

Things were looking better for Green Bay when I made that comment, just after the Blackmon return TD. If Green Bay misses the playoffs, they will be looking back at this game as being one of the main causes. They absolutely have to beat Chicago now.

Guest Vitamin X

Not just this one. How about the Atlanta game, the Tampa Bay game, and of course, the Tennessee game. All 3 games were very winnable in the last couple minutes, all of them ended up being losses just like this one, but that's two heartbreaking last minute FG losses in a row right now. What the fuck, Packers. Injuries aren't much of an excuse either, although I'm worried about Nick Barnett right now since Taylor made that huge play on Barnett's replacement the play right after Barnett went out, and Peterson probably ran by Desmond White on that other score as well.

Packers' offensive line is starting to make Rodgers look more like JP Losman than Brett Favre with all those three and outs and sacks.

Just text back: "It's the Bears with Rex Grossman....what did you expect?"

She already thought they had no chance with Rex. I guess seeing it on her TV drove the point home. She's in love with Captain Neckbeard.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling
So I'm the Titans fan, and my girlfriend is the Bears fan. So what happens after the game?

Text from her: "We're not speaking"

Dumb. Not like you did anything wrong, except stick to rooting for a lame-ass carpetbag team. You'll convert if you love her. Between you and Orton, Ms. Muggy must have an ill-advised facial hair fetish.

Oh, yes. Just win, baby. The Panthers losing to Oakland would make my weekend.

Edit: Oh, well. It was probably unwise of me to pin my hopes to the Raiders.

Gus Johnson is doing this KC/SD game. It doesn't get any better than that. And that PI call was absolute horseshit.

Gus Johnson is awesome. On a totally unrelated note, Big Ben is not.

Whatever that was notwithstanding, Tyler Thigpen looks pretty good. He could potentially save that team the trouble of having to draft a QB in the 1st round next year.

He got suckered into the Shanahan strategy. Why do NFL coaches do retarded things simply because he did it first?

Nice one, Steelers. Another home game that you had control of that you shit away. Most inconsistent team in The NFL. Bar None.

11 wins may be enough to take the #2 seed in the AFC this year. After Tennessee, who is the second best team in the conference? We've got eight teams within two games of each other and they all have some sort of flaw.

Before today, I was ready to say the 2 best teams in each conference were the Titans and Steelers in the AFC and the Giants and the Panthers in the NFC. The Steelers bombed one to Indy and Jake Delhomme put up the biggest "What the flying fuck?" performance of the day. Now, I have no clue who could be #2 behind the Giants and Titans. Maybe the Eagles can step up to that tonight.

Nice one, Steelers. Another home game that you had control of that you shit away. Most inconsistent team in The NFL. Bar None.

That moniker belongs to the Eagles. Bar none.

You may be right. Of the 3 Steelers loses, The Eagles were the only team The Steelers didn't have control over only to let slip away. They shredded The Steelers OL for 10 sacks. Their D looked like the second coming of The Steel Curtain. Then the very next game The Bears hung 21 points on them in the first half. So much for that.

I could make a case for the Ravens being #2 in the AFC but I'll wait and see how they play vs the Giants next week.

their big flaw is a lack of a #1 CB and questionable secondary which gets played against by how they dominate the run and force the other team to go pass happy in the 2nd half. Rolle played ok today but they still gave up several big plays so its a problem.

Guest Vitamin X

As much as I hate to say this, I feel as though the Patriots look like the #2 team in the AFC. They only have three losses, leading to a showdown next week with the Jets who I think they'll probably beat.

That moniker belongs to the Eagles. Bar none.

Jaguars

Saints.