TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

The Simpsons Character Draft

That's really a judgment call.. i'm sure we could decide if someone legitimately duplicates. There's enough huge Simpsons marks on the board.

Case-by-case basis.

"Drunk" and or "Professor Barney" are duplicates. "Squeaky voice teen" will probably be allowed.

Lisa Simpson

lisa-simpson-104.jpg

"Homer: Oh Lisa, there's no record of a hurricane ever hitting Springfield.

Lisa: Yes, but the records only go back to 1978 when the hall of records was mysteriously blown away. "

Lisa is the cornerstone of my draft team.. I had to get at least one of the main family in there.

Some of you may have noticed that I updated the board about an hour prior to my pick. Well, I blame it on three things: First, a good football game getting the better of my attention. Second, trying to decide between two picks still out there. I went with the more obvious, as I believe the second can make it back to me in the next round. Third, trying to find a good picture. The pic I used, it turns out, will be the same as when I used a reference by this character in the hockey draft.

"What else could cause such a delay? A fat-free fudge cake that doesn't let you down in the flavour department like so many before?"

you-kent-always-say-what-you-want-20070521102705853.jpg

Kent Brockman.....UCKman!

troi.jpg

Troy McClure

Star of numerous movies, educational videos, commercials, and other productions, my favorite being Stop the Planet of the Apes, I want to get off!.

Troy McClure

Star of numerous movies, educational videos, commercials, and other productions, my favorite being Stop the Planet of the Apes, I want to get off!.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell. That was gonna be my 1st pick.

The "Give me 5 bees for a quarter!" bit is classic. I believe in another thread it was described in great detail, comparing the syndicated version to the original airing and what have you ("because of the war").

I see Brooklyn Zoo around, and Cowboy just posted, so with any luck I can draft my pick tonight. Assuming I still have one.

I don't know if i'll make it tonight for various reasons, but the main one being that im on PSP and I cant make it nice with a pic and quote unless someone can do all that for me.

I don't know if i'll make it tonight for various reasons, but the main one being that im on PSP and I cant make it nice with a pic and quote unless someone can do all that for me.

Cowboy didn't actually make a pick; you've got, in theory, till early Saturday morning. Realistically, you'll have until sometime tomorrow evening. No worries.

But while we're on the subject, I did allow posters to PM me their potential picks in the hockey draft. If anyone would like to pm me a few potential draft picks and quotes if they're going to be away, I'll fill them in.