TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

List Things That Bother You

Girls who play with their hair. Not by combing it, but using their fingers to straighten the hair or curl the tips of the hair. It bugs me more when you are striking up a conversation and the chick is always playing with her hair.

The fact that "last year" can refer to something that happened 23 months ago bothers me, more so because it's technically correct but just sounds wrong. Case in point, there was something on the news yesterday morning about a fire truck crash from "last year". It's December 2008 and this happened in February 2007.

means she's interested in you, dipshit.

This. Sorry Rocket, but looks like you need to be re-trained in picking up female hints.

Nah. I just can't stand chicks that play with their hair. 95% of the time they air heads anyways.

This. Sorry Rocket, but looks like you need to be re-trained in picking up female hints.

Nah. I just can't stand chicks that play with their hair. 95% of the time they air heads anyways.

some of the best cocksuckers i've had been airheads

Life must be lonely for you.

Guest Vitamin X

Have you seen where he works? I think he's a cook at some camp in the middle of nowhere of Alberta. That's gotta be pretty lonely, save for the thousands of grizzled men he sees everyday.

... maybe there lies our answer.

No man, if you live back in the Niagara Region where I am from, you tend to stay away from these types of girls. They carry some type of bagage, with most of it being more than what most men would like to carry.

As VX stated, my job isn't as lonely as other places. The camp has now capped right now because of the economy. There is roughly 3,000 people here now with expansion going up to almost 8,000 by 2010 if the economy starts to get stronger and Canada stays a right-wing country.

Grizzled men?

Hah, they are full of Newfie's that eat well-done beef and don't know what Veal or even Rice is, and if they are not Newfies its Acadians who think they are the greatest people in Canada, but are more ignorant than someone from Quebec.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Something in a totally desolate location like that is my dream job, if I have such a thing.

Snow. Just spent 40 mins shoveling, only half ass, as we have 2 or 3 more inches coming. I shall now have wet feet for the next 10 1/2 hours.

Nobody bothered to finish shoveling, one roomate just drove through the snow bank and the other deemed it too cold to shovel. Awesome.

When I was in grade 1 or 2, there was a retarded kid in my class who always rocked back and fourth making pig noises with his throat. I had spikey hair, and one day he was sitting behind me... He grabbed onto it and wouldn't let go. The teacher had to pry his hand off me. I think that's where my discomfort stems from.

This sounds like autism most likely.

I am also one who doesn't like hearing the Happy Birthday song. However there is an exception to this is if the girl I'm dating pulls a Marilyn and serenades me in private followed by an evening of great sex.

that rollover ad on AIM that pops up whenever the pointer wanders to that edge of the screen. then i try to make it un-pop by re-rolling-over... and it just pops back up.

The thought, not the act--because I would never, ever do it--the very thought of licking concrete.

I think licking concrete may be worse than biting styrofoam.

Who the hell licks concrete?

It's pretty obvious he's watching them from afar, if you will, and that's why it annoys him

I hate it when someone sends me a text message that's obviously been forwarded from a stream of dumbasses. Something like a joke of the day but not the one from the commercial that you have to pay for.

These '90s CDs that have those secret tracks at the end of the album. It was cool back then when you'd leave the CD on, and 15 minutes later there'd be an extra song, but now that you can just see the times of each track easily, it's not so surprising. It also sucks when I want to put an album on my ipod, because I'm left with a bunch of silence at the end of the album.