TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burning Pirate Ship Sex

Country Draft

Rocket, Republic of China refers to Taiwan, where The Chinse Nationalists were driven by the CPC in 1949. Both the PRC and ROC claim to be the sole legitimate government of Taiwan and mainland China. For all real-world purposes and this game, they are treated as separate entities.

Also, look at the rules. Defunct countries are allowed (Hence the pick of the USSR). I'm assuming that Byron means the Yugoslavia which existed under Tito, which is fair game.

Sorry, I didn't read the rules before I made my first post. Hmm, this changes my draft completly.

12 year old boys are just ONE of the sites we came to see!

(Seriously though, every Thai hooker, and many non-hooker Thai girls can shoot ping pong balls out of their snatch. It's the equivalent of the way girls here tie cherry stems with their tongue.)

Also this:

2347649657_1f0cfd655b.jpg

Thai girls can shoot ping pong balls out of their snatch. It's the equivalent of the way girls here tie cherry stems with their tongue.)

Really? I'm no expert on Thailand, so I can't say for sure...but come on. How can it be equivalent? The not-so-subtle innuendo is what makes it sexy for a broad to do that with a cherry stem. There's nothing even slightly subtle about ping-pong-ball shooting.

Thai girls can shoot ping pong balls out of their snatch. It's the equivalent of the way girls here tie cherry stems with their tongue.)

Really? I'm no expert on Thailand, so I can't say for sure...but come on. How can it be equivalent? The not-so-subtle innuendo is what makes it sexy for a broad to do that with a cherry stem. There's nothing even slightly subtle about ping-pong-ball shooting.

I didn't even think of stem tying as sexy, I was just using it as a common party trick... I mean, hell, I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue. Are you expecting to have your penis tied in a knot?

Ok so the last pick was Kamala taking New Zealand at 5:20pm (CST), so by my calculations Zoo, The Original Orange Goblin, and Twisted Intestine have all missed their picks and it is now Just John's turn (for another 6 hours or so.)

PICK!

It's weird how you sit at the computer for days waiting for your turn to come up, then you go out for one night and miss it in all the drafts.

I'm gunna take Jamaica and turn the whole country into my own private resort.

cheap-Jamaica-vacation-package-790554.jpg

It's weird how you sit at the computer for days waiting for your turn to come up, then you go out for one night and miss it in all the drafts.

I'm gunna take Jamaica and turn the whole country into my own private resort.

cheap-Jamaica-vacation-package-790554.jpg

SHIT!

I was going to double up the awesomeness...

Yeah, it was your turn.

I think 6foot9's little freak out up there will be the highlight of this draft for me. Maybe we should get more drafts going so he can get his turn more often. :lol:

I wasn't freaking out, I was just bored of waiting. I'm on like the far end of every freaking draft so it's like nearly a week between picks. Plus it's not like there are infinite choices for this draft, so it shouldn't be taking as long as say the movie characters draft.