TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 29, 2008

WWE.com has announced another #1 contender's match for tonight's RAW. There will be a Divas Battle Royal to determine who will face Beth Pheonix for the Women's Championship at the Royal Rumble. Participants will include Candice Michelle, Melina, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill.

Divas battle royal to determine the #1 contender for Glamazon...

Boy, I can hardly wait for all the botched spots in one match!...and a battle royal with only 6 contestants? wtf

Women's Battle Royal? Sounds like a Gail Kim match to me!

Well looks like I'm staying home to watch Raw instead of the house show.

JBL will force Michaels to lay down and JBL will get an inadvertent Sweet Chin Music.

I'm thinking Orton will win it.

I think (or at least I hope) Orton wins the Rumble. They won't do a real big title match at the Royal Rumble, although they will need to put a reasonable end to Shawn Michaels/JBL in enough time for Shawn to go onto a bigger Wrestlemania match. As a result, I wouldn't be shocked if Jericho walks away with the title shot.

The build to the epic Cena/Knox feud begins... I'm so fucking happy right now.

CLOUD NINE

Hopefully it's just a tag-match tonight... Cena and Rey vs. Knox and someone else.

Aw, I was hoping that it would be Goldust that Cody faced.

...and is it me, or did Regal look like he was doing a Hugh Grant impersonation at the top of the ramp?

Now that would be pretty funny if Goldust kept pestering Cody to try and get into the group.

So Punk didn't get beat down by Cody, he just looked like a moron instead. Good way to make them both look weak, E.

He's going to be a Grand Slam champion and he's been on screen for what now... two years? Yeah, he's always looking weak.

Cena doesn't right the shit that is given to him, the chick he was talking too does.

He might not "RIGHT" it, but he sure performs it horribly.

this goldust skit on the other hand...has me rolling on the floor

So Punk didn't get beat down by Cody, he just looked like a moron instead. Good way to make them both look weak, E.

He's going to be a Grand Slam champion and he's been on screen for what now... two years? Yeah, he's always looking weak.

So you're saying Punk doesn't look like an idiot after losing to Cody Rhodes by countout because he was too busy talking to William Regal to take 1 step and roll in to the ring? While the ref is standing directly over him shouting the count at him?

ETA: And where did I say "always"? I believe I was just referencing this one match. Try reading the post thoroughly before trying to pick it apart.