TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - February 2009

The Jeff Hardy storyline was probably SD's most interesting stuff over the past year, so of course WWE jettisons the guy who had a hand in it.

Anyway, just because Vince nixed the Christian idea doesn't mean Christian won't be on SD before long. There's a draft in a couple months and it makes no sense for him to be on ECW. I do have to wonder though....why did Christian think Vince would now think he was this surefire main event guy when he never has in the past? Did he think Vince cared about his TNA run or followed it?

I do have to wonder though....why did Christian think Vince would now think he was this surefire main event guy when he never has in the past?

Because when Christian left WWE, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were still alive. Thus, there was no drug testing. WWE is a much different and much smaller world in 2009 than it was in 2005.

Wow he went from possibly being in the legacy to fired, wonder what changed their minds.

Probably that fact that Manu is garbage.

And doesn't have the size to warrant, in their minds, being given another chance.

Can Sim Snuka be far behind?

Not Manu!!!

I don't really care, but they could have had him on the Legacy b-team or fueding with a Legacy b-team in the midcard if they wanted to give the guy a fair shot.

Wasn't Manu the guy who got busted with the whizzinator, forcing everyone to have to start pissing in front of people?

I don't really care, but they could have had him on the Legacy b-team or fueding with a Legacy b-team in the midcard if they wanted to give the guy a fair shot.

Legacy b-team? Who, DiBiase and Rhodes? Y'know, I like Orton plenty, but Legacy is a pretty shitty stable as it currently stands. What have DiBiase and Rhodes done on TV recently other than get beat up convincingly and repeatedly by Shane McMahon? If they're Orton's insurance policy, then he needs to consider the gecko or the caveman or some other shit. Those guys are terrible. And that "Priceless" theme! Jesus Christ, how can you take those guys seriously when that's their entrance music?

I'm hoping Snuka gets a fair shake, as he showed more in the two or three weeks he went under the Snuka name then he did in the years prior to that.

WWE is expected to make an announcement tomorrow that Wrestlemania 26 would be held on the March 28, 2010 at the University of Phoenix Sadium in Glendale, AZ. The stadium confirmed a press conference with company officials as well as stadium representatives and Glendale Mayor Elaine Scruggs as reported by The Arizona Republic.

Phoenix had been courting the event for some time, as more than a year ago there were photos of Wayne Gretzky wearing a Wrestlemania 2010 shirt printed in a local newspaper.

Jamie Noble was legitimately injured during his "match" with Mike Knox on Raw. He was immoble in the ring and had to be removed from the ring on a stretcher.

Jamie Noble was legitimately injured during his "match" with Mike Knox on Raw. He was immoble in the ring and had to be removed from the ring on a stretcher.

Knox's finisher on him did look a little off.

hope its nothing serious.

It was taken care of, don't worry about it. I also missed the fun.

Anyway, for those of you like me who are so deep into you rasslin fandom that seeing you laugh to yourself when you see something like "Vote Jeff Hardy for Sheriff" or a restaurant named "Morrison's", there's a group on facebook called "Photos from Stuff in the real world that reminds us of wrestling".

I'm hoping Snuka gets a fair shake, as he showed more in the two or three weeks he went under the Snuka name then he did in the years prior to that.

I read on another messageboard, that Snuka tried out for the CC spot for the new Superstars program. Probably hogwash, but it would explain why he hasn't been fired yet.

It was taken care of, don't worry about it. I also missed the fun.

Anyway, for those of you like me who are so deep into you rasslin fandom that seeing you laugh to yourself when you see something like "Vote Jeff Hardy for Sheriff" or a restaurant named "Morrison's", there's a group on facebook called "Photos from Stuff in the real world that reminds us of wrestling".

They had a "Sheriff Jeff Hardy" on CNN the other day talking about that missing Haleigh girl in Florida. I wonder if it's the same guy.

PWInsider is reporting that Jamie Noble is fine and in good health after suffering a stinger last night while taking Mike Knox's unnamed finishing move on Raw.

The segment featuring Chris Jericho and Ricky Steamboat was to take place in the ring, but had to be moved to the stage so paramedics could work on and remove Noble from the ring.